AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing | Reviews

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Electric Whispering

It would be nice if the Adroll support team was more informed about the known bug (using an underscore in the cName code) that prevents the Email from connecting with the Shopify server. It took me over a week of, "It's a Shopify issue" before they admitted it was a known bug and that they hoped to develop a solution soon (meaning, maybe one day). I could always move my host DNS shopping to another server so their broken code would work on my site. I think it is wrong to sell a product that you know does not work as you advertise.

March 2, 2021

Hello David,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

Our Product Team is aware of the issue and is working on it with Shopify directly as we speak. We will contact you back via email as soon as possible, really appreciate your understanding and patience.

If you have some time, I’d love to offer my help if you need it and learn more about what we could do to improve our product and service to earn your recommendation. If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Ewa

Shopky

The integration with Shopify was super easy and there support team is excellent and I get them every time I need help.

presgears

very excellent service. The supporters are also very enthusiastic. My experience with this app is very good. Hope the app is increasingly strong. good luck adroll team

UniformsInStock.com

Set up was simple! Was able to use first day. Support is good if you need any assistance. Would highly recommend!

Buy4LessTuxedo.com

The Adroll App allows for easy set up to get retargeting going on the site. Works well! Support is helpful! Would recommend.

Customizer Studio

Great customer support!!! I'm looking forward to work with Adroll in the future. That's easy to use.

DRO

Conversions, conversions, conversions
Cant say enough great things about this app. It works! The team behind the app is amazing.

UK Lounge

We've been with AdRoll for around 3 years now and like to think them as an extended arm of the company. The app integration is seamless, account management is brilliant and they are always discussing ways to keep increasing our performance & really grow the accounts to the next level.

Sweets Kendamas

Adroll helps move product and complete the funnel. It's an absolutely crucial part of our business. They have a great support team that helps you with everything you need and we couldn't be more grateful to be working with them. The biggest problems I've had so far are their frequent automated requests to review the quality of their services. Hopefully this review will cause a change with that down the line. They usually listen quite well.

Mother Earth Products

We've been using Adroll for more than 5 years and I consider it an integral part of our marketing strategy. Their app integrates seamlessly in to the Shopify store we put online in 2018. Great app, great team, great support.