AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

El Khan

The worst app ever No support No answer!! Why you did this app if you wont work on it??!!
you cost me 30 $ for nothing you just waste my money and time Don't waste your time with them

March 1, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Supporting our clients is our highest priority. We tried finding your account with AdRoll to see what might have happened and why you haven't received the response yet, however, we were not able to locate the account using the "El Khan" store name. Could you please share the email address associated with your account? I'll immediately investigate it and see why you haven't gotten the support you deserve.

Also, do you mind opening a new ticket at help.adroll.com? I'll closely monitor the emails and reply to it myself at a highest priority.

Awaiting your response,

Ewa

Shop Indie Dream

Simple to use, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Rohini R. was amazing with helping me learn and grow within the app.

Gipron Poles

Integration is easy to set up and customer service is 24/7 available. Rishiraj was really helpful and guided me through all the steps.

Floors To Walls

Literally one of the best apps on the shopify app store, if you are not using this to increase your bottom line and ROI then you are missing out.

Instant Print NI Ltd

Excellent customer service. I've had to used then a few times - and every time they were able to help me resolve my problems. Quick and brilliant service.

Spice In Kitchen

Great customer service, they could easily solve my problem online in a few minutes. Their chat system is great and quick response.

butterbykeba.com

I absolutely love Adroll. It is very liberating and a great learning experience to add this skill to my growing business. The team is super supportive and always available to assist.

Trey's Clothing CO.

So easy to use and very useful I would rate 6 if it was there. The supporters were very nice and helpful

imzaia.store

I just wasted an entire day on this terrible, terrible app that I would not recommend to anyone. It just does not work and does not do what is promised. I recommend you google adroll on trustpilot before wasting your time. Worst of all is that I wanted to close my account and you can't even do that without emailing customer support. Absolutely disgusting company. Stay away and don't waste your day, like I did.

EasyBins

The Adroll integration helps the platform stand out from other advertising options. It's an easy-to-stand-up platform that gives marketers bumper rails to kicking off their digital marketing efforts.