AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

WellnessMats

Great service, very helpful, you go above and beyond to help, good experience, they really want to help you become successful!!!

Hara The Label

Great service everytime I need help. Their chat support is fast and solves problems on the stop. Adroll is great.

Poshey

Easy to connect , fast integration, great online chat to assist with any issues that might arise. Highly recommended

topsfordays

Above and beyond customer service. They not only help you when you need a question but are give you recommendations and tips on how to optimize and enhance your ads. Had a great experience with Shams Z (one of their platform specialists) who stuck around for 45 minutes on live chat to help me optimize one of my current campaigns. Clear cut and fast instructions as well as good responsiveness. Highly recommend this app for Shopify

PENNEY + BENNETT

Really great support and additional help resolving issues as always! Thankyou so much for your help fixing our ads to get them working well.

TransparentlyFemale

Today both Uday S (I think) and Rohini R were heaven sent. I don't much about apps or any website functions. I never felt old, annoying or rushed. Uday helped first and because I got lost Rohini was glad to follow up. Thank you both "air hugs" of appreciation.

Alquimia de Libra

Great tool and amazing support. Rishiraj P has helped me getting up to speed and showed me some tips & tricks with all patience.

OK Beauty

Great ads platform and customer support. Especially their dedicated Shopify Strategy Specialist Gary. This guy made clear all things to us.

Tadalu

I'm just starting and had some issues but within minutes Gary has helped me out and was everything clear. No waiting for customer service. Really great experience. I will explore more of the app and have a good feeling about it.

NerdyLooksstore

All good after basic testing. Ad campaign setup was quick, pulling directly from the Shopify products. It was tough to find, but Live Chat Support quickly pointed me in the right direction.