AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
AdRoll
October 24, 2022

Very helpful customer service. Timely and effective. Highly recommended to receive high-value conversion.

Amazing Graze Flowers
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 23, 2022

App doesn't support Canadian currency. I can't change my FB account currency so can't use your app. Looked good though.

LuxRoomCo
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 21, 2022

I was unable to get adequate ad designs from the design team. After a period of weeks we decided not to continue with AdRoll. They made it a nightmare to get our data removed from their system. Think very carefully before allowing AdRoll to integrate with your store.

BigTopShirtShop.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
AdRoll replied October 27, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team,

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

I see that your account with AdRoll is now closed - I'm very sorry to see that. If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation. Currently, our supervisors are looking deeper into your request with regards to removing the personal data - I'll make sure you'll get an update as soon as possible.

Feel free to reply to the emails send if you’re open to discussing more.

Cheers,
Ewa

October 21, 2022

Simple integration and creating campaigns is very easy. The customer service is amazing and they are happy to help with any questions you have.

Northeast Country Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 12, 2022

I haven't run any ads yet (but a previous marketing company we worked with had) but the support to walk me through the app and best practices was great. They provided links, and recording tutorials on how to set up specific things on our account.

Primal Pastures