AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

OutdoorMaster

Excellent customer service, the AdRoll Team helped us solved our account issue and was patient and polite the whole time. Definitely recommend.

Restaurant Equipment Online

We were having issues connecting our store manually, but AdRoll support are always super helpful & this app made connection seamless!

Virginia City Motorcycle Company

I had a problem with how my ads were being created on this App. I used the Live Chat option and was able to get my problem solved in under 15 minutes and solutions to things I didn't know I needs. The Live Chat and Customer Service were Awesome. Thank you!

Hands of Tym

My store speed collapsed after installing this app, which is a shame because the app seemed like it would be quite useful. Have deleted.

November 23, 2021

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with the Shopify App integrated with AdRoll. This should not have happened; have you had a chance to see the email sent by our colleague, Rishiraj, on the issue? I have also followed up with you directly, let's get it investigated.

If you have some time, I’d love to offer my help if you need it and learn more about what we could do to improve our product and service to earn your recommendation.

Cheers,
Ewa

Axcid Shop

Support is fantastic and Adroll is a really good app. Love it! I recommend it to anyone with an ecommerce store looking to boost their sales

The Pupperfish

I use this app to help me run digital ads. I don't have the time or resources to set them up myself and manage. This app makes it much easier. Their customer service is also great!

Coolmetech

The AdRoll is the easiest and the best app I ever used. Their support are fast and effective with communication. Prerana from AdRoll team was very helpful. Highly recommended.

Radiance Beauty Co

Such a straight-forward and simple integration - couldn't ask for more - done in a couple of clicks! The support so far has been amazing - great first impression.

Recovapro

Easiest integration. It helps to pull Shopify audience data into AdRoll directly. Anthony from AdRoll team was very helpful in helping with pixel implementation.

QuoteMyWall

AVOID!!!!!!!!!! Worst app I have ever used.....EVER!!!! Charged me over £320 and I got 0 SALES. ZERO!!!!!!!! They were charging me almost £1.50 per click!!!! Absolutely criminal. Shopify should be made aware how poor this app is. It doesn't help you, it charged you stupid amounts for non-relevant ads. The worst app and biggest waste of money my business has made. Extremely disappointed!!!!!!!!!

November 5, 2021

Hello Matt,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm very sorry to hear you're disappointed with AdRoll. I hope that today's Live Chat helped to understand the campaigns' performance and the spend generated for the impressions served. If you have time, do you mind replying to the email that was generated after the chat ended? It will go straight to me, I'll be happy to explain more on what can be improved to earn your recommendation and reach your marketing goal.

Cheers,