AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

FRANKiE4

We’ve been very impressed with the performance of our ad campaigns with AdRoll. The ability to retarget customers and reach prospecting customers has been invaluable to our digital marketing strategy. Our account manager, Serena, and the team go above and beyond to help us deliver on our goals, along with providing well-founded solutions to any business problems we have.

Uma Oils

Extremely helpful customer support, they helped me optimize my campaign and were so useful with their responses to my queries

InStyler

Great Customer Support Staff always willing to help answer questions and/or resolve any issues. They have been available to me at all times of the day as well.

Tatkuink Clothing

Best support and service. I contacted support and reply very fast and helpful.I recomment app for all people using spf for business.

GreenBroz

Adroll is very easy to implement and work with. Carson, our contact at Adroll, is always responsive and helpful with our questions. Their customer support team is knowledgeable and the turnaround on any service needs is typically as fast as you would hope for. We continue to be happy Adroll clients and will continue to use the service for some time.

MAHASHOPPE

I had just started this app and its support is very nice and I will review again after getting proper result

CASETiNO

Best Support and waiting for the first-month results, looking forward to recommending if we get better results.

Stubbs & Wootton

Super helpful staff, Ankit was an absolute star and had an abundance of suggestions on how to maximise our spend!

ISOtunes.com

App is very easy to integrate with Shopify, ad platform/interface is easy to navigate and customer service is always very helpful. Our Account Manager, Carson, is always proactively reaching out to share new growth tactics to encourage performance improvements and never shoes away from lending a helping hand when our team's capacity is limited.

Crystalwardrobe.com

Very supportive team and very fast communication - I recommend the app for native and dynamic ads. its effecient and easy to use