AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Soco Fragrance

They claim that we made a certain amount from their retargeting, but it's inaccurate. We made $0 from their ads and retargeting, and contacting customer service is completely pointless.

Shopzenger

The customer service for this company is completely useless. Asked to fix my tracking for more than half year and still couldn't fix it. I am not even sure if the ads are even working. Complete waste of money!

Shazzyfitness

The Shopify app is flawed. We checked what they were reporting as conversions and confirmed that none of the customers they reported as converting actually came from their retargeting. This has been reported to Adroll and acknowledged as an error but so far, no explanation.

Thoroughly check their conversion reports against your own data. Without accurate conversion reporting, the app is useless.

Vr Kix Canada

We have found AdRoll to be one of the best parts of our marketing strategy both for results and costs. The staff are amazing, thinking of everything and putting it in place or bringing it to our attention, even before we have thought of it ourselves.

AdRoll makes our lives easier by freeing up our time to deal with other things because we know from the results that they are doing a great job.

Avady Clothing Company

It's a great app. I like that it does the retargeting for me.

Swiss Barefoot Company

Very impressive retargeting results, a ROAS you wouldn't believe us reading this review. a 5.4 of 5 stars.

Hyperchiller Iced Coffee Maker

Great customer service, easy to set up. Instant results.

Rosesteacupstest

So far (a month) we are averaging $10 in conversions to every $1 spent. Seems pretty great to me!

Funky Moose Records

Adroll is great to get visitors back onto your site. If you set it up correctly (and Adroll makes it easy), when a visitor comes to your site and leaves, with or without buying, your ad will follow them around on the internet to keep your store "top-of-mind".
I've received a lot of return visits/orders through Adroll.

Deli Pasty

The app seems to work pretty well and I think they are good at what they do, BUT I am disappointed with the lack of transparency regarding their pricing.

They just announce they will charge customers with a 'small' percentage of the adds campaign but this is not quite the truth... While building-up my budget I contacted their chat support to ask for their pricing, and I discovered some contradictory things:

1. I was told that they actually charge 35% on the campaign value... which is not a 'small' percentage.
2. Then I was told by the support person that they charged their 'network partners'... Do they charge both their partners and their customers?

I never obtained a clear straightforward answer from the support team regarding pricing.

I don't care how much money AdRoll makes as far as I am told how much I will pay and I get the service I am paying for. If they have a good App why do they hide something such important as pricing?

I have installed their App to run some tests but I haven't done so yet until I obtain their pricing crystal clear, specially after reading the credit card revolving charges without prior notice. I am ready to change my review once things are clear to me.

The ball is in your court AdRoll