AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Avady Clothing Company

It's a great app. I like that it does the retargeting for me.

Swiss Barefoot Company

Very impressive retargeting results, a ROAS you wouldn't believe us reading this review. a 5.4 of 5 stars.

Hyperchiller Iced Coffee Maker

Great customer service, easy to set up. Instant results.

Rosesteacupstest

So far (a month) we are averaging $10 in conversions to every $1 spent. Seems pretty great to me!

Funky Moose Records

Adroll is great to get visitors back onto your site. If you set it up correctly (and Adroll makes it easy), when a visitor comes to your site and leaves, with or without buying, your ad will follow them around on the internet to keep your store "top-of-mind".
I've received a lot of return visits/orders through Adroll.

Deli Pasty

The app seems to work pretty well and I think they are good at what they do, BUT I am disappointed with the lack of transparency regarding their pricing.

They just announce they will charge customers with a 'small' percentage of the adds campaign but this is not quite the truth... While building-up my budget I contacted their chat support to ask for their pricing, and I discovered some contradictory things:

1. I was told that they actually charge 35% on the campaign value... which is not a 'small' percentage.
2. Then I was told by the support person that they charged their 'network partners'... Do they charge both their partners and their customers?

I never obtained a clear straightforward answer from the support team regarding pricing.

I don't care how much money AdRoll makes as far as I am told how much I will pay and I get the service I am paying for. If they have a good App why do they hide something such important as pricing?

I have installed their App to run some tests but I haven't done so yet until I obtain their pricing crystal clear, specially after reading the credit card revolving charges without prior notice. I am ready to change my review once things are clear to me.

The ball is in your court AdRoll

Blazercases

Pretty straightforward. The dashboard is a neat setup and shows you which ad creative is pulling in the most customers. Setting up a campaign is extremely easy. These guys really go out of their way to support you. They even have a feature which, if you allow them, creates ad creatives for you to use in your campaigns. If you're totally lost not to worry- expect a call from a customer rep within a week and you'll definitely be up and running then!

Hoverboard Authority

Awesome App, so much easier than setting up your own retargeting campaigns!

Knitted Belle

Kelsie was great to work with! Love the dashboard and ease of use!

The Scarlet Boutique

Super easy to set up campaigns and the complimentary ads to start looked amazing! Love the $60 credit to to take it for a test drive :)