AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Msab Trial 1

Looks promising until you play around with it.

Capehorn

I rarely take the time to write reviews, but this is definitely one of the worst-created platforms I've seen lately. It often doesn't work on my browser (chrome), it's incredible buggy, and often counter-intuitive. it's the only product where I will use a different browser to make things work, and something else will break. It never works the way I want it and in the meantime, the live chat agents are sending you 10 transcripts of your own frustration plus a customer survey. I can't put my finger on it, but this app just raises my blood pressure to boil.

The Lady In Lead

If I could leave 0 stars I would. They do not know what they are doing at all. First they create 7 free ads for me (yea!!) and then turn around and tell me that all 7 ads are not approved!?!

When I pointed out that THEY were the ones that created the ads, the rep said (and I quote) "Oops!". He then approved the ads. So I figured I was home free.

Nope! 10 minutes after I left chat, another rep apparently un-approved them. Again, the ads THEIR creative staff created.

I have never dealt with a company that was this idiotic. To make matters worse, they charged my card for a campaign that had no approved ads. SMH

Won't be back to do business with them, too many other companies that offer the same service and have intelligent employees.

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Recommend

Angrykittyonline

I have to say so far this app and the service they give me is the best service i have ever had right next to shopify Service!!

They help me with anything i need and never say no! They really rock I love them.

This app was a simple easy set up and nothing about it was confusing and you can place ads all over the internet, i have tried many apps and this is one of the best so far.

Thanks Guys & Ladies - very happy!

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

Wholesomenutritionals

Just getting started with this app, like it so far.

Daniel
Utzy Naturals

Islandjay

Can we leave zero stars?
Adroll has a known issue with double reporting in Facebook. They did not tell me about this upfront, but had no problem taking my money for 40 days until I noticed and ran my own reports.

So I shut off my FB ads and my web ads still have errors. Adroll is taking credit for sales that have not been generated. Simple match can show what all my ad funnels are generating for me. Adroll always had inflated numbers.

No compensation offered. While I do not think they are intentionally trying to cause issues, it is clear that they do not care.

Hairstraightenerbrush2

THIS IS A VERY SCAM TOOL. I AM TRYING TO REMOVE SENDROLL AND AM NOT ABLE TOO> DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY> I DO NOT WANT YOU TO COLLECT THE DATA OR PAY 1 DOLLAR PER EMAIL WHICH IS CRAZY PRICE. PLEASE MOVE THIS ASAP>

Myidsquare

Data in the dashboard is incorrect, and not trustworthy. They do not stand behind their product or their data. The information from shopify and adroll do not agree. DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT. It is a waste of your money and completely aggravating. Shopify should remove it from their store.