Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by Mageworx

Product & variants options. NO limitations.

Doenvang-uk

I get very fast service, Dmitry help for the installation and for the all issues i had. Every thing was smooth and app is working as it should. Really good application. Thank you very much Angelika and Dmitry.

Millie Gram

During the setup, I had some problems with getting the sub-products showing in the cart and in my 3PL software after the order was sent through, but Angelika and Dmitry helped me get it right and now everything is working perfectly. The support documentation could be improved a bit (for people like me that want to figure it out myself) but the support was so fast and good that it didn't really matter in the end. ★★★★★

Trendy Tees N More

APO has amazing customer service! They have helped me install the app on two different themes for my store now. Customer service answers emails in a very timely matter and gets your requests done very quickly. I would highly recommend them to others.

moonlitflyfishing

Very easy to use, not complicated like all the others I tried out. Has all the options I want and is organized in a simple way and no crazy connections that get hard to find and manage. They will do the install for you as well, I used this option and it was great.

Hera & Gaia

I had a hard time finding a product variant app that worked with my theme, and this app works perfectly! It also has a lot more features and options than most of the similar apps I looked at. Mageworx installed it for free and their customer service was fantastic - they were very friendly, answered questions quickly and helped me with tweaks. I'd definitely recommend this app and the Mageworx team!

CapMe

Helped me add a priced variant to my product that I had been trying to achieve for a very long time. Support was very responsive and installed the changed I needed. A+ work from them!

Ratebob

Just what I needed for some of our complex products. I still don't know how we would have done this without the app (in 20 minutes). I wish we could nest some of the options when we have multi-select (checkboxes) options.

Haretsubeng

I used this app to reduce over 190 variants per item, to just 1 items, and track stock of it. Did what I needed and more. Templates are so powerful!

Oregon Mountain Rifle Co

We needed to add up to 18 options to some of our products and this was the answer! Our products are specialized and that means some things need to be adjusted and the tech support at MageWorx was top notch. They help me with things that I can adjust, and they fix things behind the scenes that I don't understand! Super fast and super friendly, and its included in the cost of the app! Love what this app has done for our business and how it has allowed us to generate more sales with the add on's we have put in front of our customers! Thank you so much MageWorx!!

La Rose llc

A great solution for a big problem, works great
support is very helpful and responsive
few small changes that need to be maid so it will be perfect but works great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29