Adwisely | High‑ROAS ads

Run automated Traffic and Retargeting Google & Facebook ads

From $99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lifestyle Labs 2

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I rarely write reviews but the app works and Facebook retargeting is producing good results for us. Will definitely recommend this for any marketing toolkit...

The Wedding Of My Dreams 2

Time spent using app About 2 years

Updated below review: there was a technical glitch and they have refunded any money that was taken.

Warning! Same happened to me as comment below. They have tried to charge my card $3000 for a $50 per day ad.

Emu Oil

Super easy app to work with and fantastic support! I had some issues importing my product feed directly into Facebook to do retargeting ads on my own and this app solved those problems for me.

Billig Fitnessdk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app, pavlo is so helpful and had me up and running with the app in no time! IT JUST FEELS GREAT to go into your account and look at the numbers and see that Retargetapp produces 50X ROAS for me. I did not even think that was possible.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT & LOVE IT.

I would recommend this app to everyone.

Gledelig Nettbutikk

Location Norway

Great app, thank you so much for great support

Pinkcanaryfashion

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic App, seems to be effective so far! Super easy to use and no issues so far! Would love to see more user options when creating the ads - manual product selection etc, instead of auto generated ones but no complaints here!

Southern Grace Outfitters

I downloaded this app thinking it would be a great help but it wasn't. The app never worked or showed me any stats. The support was great but we just couldn't get it to show any numbers on my end. Don't know what the problem was but i never saw any increase in website traffic or sales.

Sadece Kolye

They know what they are doing. Great app and support!

Magazinemama

Loving this app so far. In less than a week I got 6 orders from using it... it's super simple to install and the customer service has been great! Thank you for creating this app!

Sports Giveaways

Time spent using app About 1 month

An incredible App! We run a busy and fast growing ecommerce company and have tried retargeting with major companies, as well as many other apps as well as our selves. Retargetapp is by far destroying every other service/company out there for us with the results they are bringing in.

Our first test run brought in over 25x (for every $1 spent we generated over $25 in sales) and that's before much data was accumulated. That means it's only going to get better from here. They are a very hard working company with a ton more features coming!

Before Ratargetapp was out on the market, we had to hire an outside data feed company, then connect it with Facebook and then run those ads ourselves or have someone else do it for us - it was a logistical nightmare (since they all had to work together) and the results were nowhere near what they are with Retargetapp.

I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in generating more income using Retargeting. We are literally recommending them to EVERYONE! 5 STARS!