UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Moon Shatter BioGlitter

This app is amazing, they really care about growing the right way. I joined very early and it's wonderful to see how well they have developed and honored those who have stuck with them. Keep it up guys!

yanggear

Super easy to use. Would love to see another price tier option between level free and the $39.99 plan. Similar apps for $15 or less. Will stick to this app for now

eCIG | Bedford Slims Electronic Cigarette

Works great, easy to use. Would recommend this app to anyone who is just starting out in Affiliate Marketing or someone looking to add a second program on the cheap

Fantaja

Amazing Idea! I immediately knew I had to install this app for my shopify store, now I can increase my sales

Palma Dulce Coffee & Tea

Great app very easy to install and user friendly with many flexible feature options available. i love it

CrazyGadgets.shop

Looks quite easy to use and the steps are explained on the initial tour. Also the pricing convinced me. If the app is not kicking off sales you can stay in the free plan.

Next Fashion

I am very thankful for the support that has been shown from their customer service. Fast and flawless. 5/5 From Paul

6:24 Handcrafted

Easy to use and set up. I haven't left a 5 star review because the sign up page is funky looking, but it is great! Thanks for the ease.

Buy4Outdoors

The Affiliate Marketing app is easy to use. Good job, thanks Michelle for helping me fix the layout issue of the mobile page.

ShopOllois

Was looking for a simple affiliate tool....and this app...(a FREE app!!!!) is way beyond what I expected. It does the job, they are adding features and fixing issues regularly so it keeps getting better and better. Thank you and bravo for providing such a nice tool!