UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hanukeii

Low customer service quality. They Don't help too much... the app is ok but need some points to be improves, special the customer service...

February 5, 2020

We are so sorry if you are disappointed at some point.
We only received a ticket asking for instruction to remove the app on Jan 24 08:43 and we walked you through all the steps, then we got no reply from you, we hope you could share more about your unhappy experience with our support service so we can improve better in the future.

THE INDIAN FACE

People of customer service not very helpful. I send them few simple and constructive questions and they replied me to find other app and not waste them time. I don't understand why this tone... Nice app but customer service need to improve how talk with customers.

February 5, 2020

We are so sorry for your unhappy experience.
The thing is you required a huge customization that affects our whole system as well as requires massive resources to process, so we had to confirm that we cannot execute your requirement and recommended you to find another solution because we don’t want to waste your time for unfit solution and have new direction sooner.

Also, we tried to look for other apps on the app store but none seems to meet your request, that’s why we didn't suggest you a specific app name.
Again we would like to confirm that we never want to ignore our customer, on the other hand, we want to save your time actually.

Kokoro Care Packages

We've just finished installing the app and the team was extremely helpful and fast in getting back to us with any questions. Easy to install and the dashboard is easy to navigate.

The Choice Cup

Like the setup, Simple and easy. will recommend to other shop owners..................................

Happiflo

So far so good! The onboarding was a breeze. I can't wait to really sink my teeth into this tho. I'll update my review soon.

NaturSeed

I can't translate the affiliates account, and I can't introduce manually an affiliate. All the rest, I like it

ElectStuffs

I used this app to help me get affiliates to my page, and I got the best help about this, thank you very much!

Cargo Container Services

I've just started to use the app but it looks very promising. I will write another review one I have a chance to see how it works.

GreenwayzNaturals

SET UP WAS QUICK, EASY and LOOKING FORWARD TO GENERATING MORE PROFITS and MORE TRAFFIC, WITH THIS SYSTEM.

TIXlandoo

i m trying this app out because i need my first sale so i hop it works but i think it will because its a good app