UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 10, 2021

So easy to navigate! Love it so far but I'm still learning! I am using this to grow my store and driving sales!

Luna Rose Boutique Co.
Time spent using app: 11 months
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

February 10, 2021

Very easy to setup, does everything we need. Good service helping with customization to the style of the app.

Truly O2
Time spent using app: 5 months
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

February 10, 2021

It's very easy to set up an affiliate program with Secomapp. They built an easy and intuitive product and support a lot of features.
Their customer service is also on top!

NGRAVE.io
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values. We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

February 10, 2021

It's an amazing app! Very easy to setup and, nice looks an in 5 min you are ready to go! I recommend this app if you look for an affiliate marketing app for your shop!

Alvahorloges.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 27 days
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Edited February 10, 2021

So far this app has been an amazing experience with setting up my affiliate/influencers program! I can't wait to start promoting the program but this program is making it extremely easy to setup!

Sky District 12
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

February 9, 2021

Secomapp continues to be one of the best affiliate apps on Shopify with the most features. It was the ONLY one that had asset organization for ad creatives and other key features that no one else has. Their customer support is extremely responsive and they are always updating and adding new functionality to the app. Easily the best affiliate app on Shopify I have ever used.

PureArts
Time spent using app: 7 months
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com.

February 9, 2021

Very helpful thank you for the help. Emma was very quick to sort things out for me and get me back on track.

ISMOD UK
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more values to you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

February 6, 2021

Easy to use, helpful guide & great customer support. All in all a good app that I would highly recommend!

TANQ
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Secomapp replied February 14, 2021

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

February 5, 2021

Amazing!!!!!!! they have helped me set this up and customise a few bits that i wanted! i've only just stared using the app and i'm already loving it. The best affiliate app i have found after trying a few. what would be amazing if you guys could produce an iphone app so we can view everything from an app and not have to sign on to a desk top dashboard every time. sending lots of love!

yasminkarimi
Time spent using app: 12 months

Take care!

February 4, 2021

a great app for any business to grow their team, simple to use and great support if any issues arise, 5+

@snapsInfluencer