UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sera Flores Store

I downloaded this app. to help me get customers to see my shop and for now I love it. I am just starting and I Iike it so far.

AKD INFLATABLES

Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good. Good. Very Good. Very Good.

Zippy Stand

thanks love it, easy and intuitive and is helping me a lot with my sales. Very new way to do marketing for your eCommerce website

Easy Green Life

Great app, keeps everything simple, and it feels very thrustworthy and professional for the customers

FTNSFVR

THIS APP WORKS GREAT SO FAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO SCALING AND GROWING WITH SECO AND HOPE TO SEE RESULTS

Berzerk Energy

Just installed, but the programs are amazing. One feature that would be nice is being able to set the payment method for each program. One program can be store credit and one can be Paypal.

Eve Merch

Easy to set up but at the moment I am still waiting for some results. I will definitely give 5 stars once there is any result from this. I am hoping this will help me get some traffic if ever that would be great!

KiDelight

Awesome and simple to use, can be setup in 10 minutes. I have just set it up and hoping that it will do good!

Balanced Home

This App is easy great! and just all-around amazing! thanks my site is Balanced-homes.com! take a look at my affiliation page!

The Shoe Recipe

So far, so good. I like how easy it is to set up. No fuss, I appreciate the free plan as well. This is golden!