UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Urban Girl

This application is really very useful. Especially when you start with influencers and you don't have a lot of cash, the affiliation option is not to be neglected and this, thanks to its free plan, allows you to start without digging your pockets.

Olives & Applesauce

The app was really easy to install and set up to fit my needs. I loved how it walks you through step by step, has templates that can easily be edited, verifies afterwards that everything is working properly, and allows (encourages) a test run with the simple click of a button. It is really easy to understand and has detailed explanations for anything I didn’t know ahead of time. I was really overwhelmed with the idea of an Affiliate program, but this has made it *much* easier! And while my business grows, the free version actually gives me everything I need.

Global Seafoods North America

App is working, but hard time to find affiliates, it will be great if you give more ideas where to find them

Nifert

I never rated an app in my whole life, but this app is so good and perfect. Recommended best affiliate program in the world.

ROMANA

I am new with this app, but i think it has all to manage my affiliates campaings and gorw my store sells

The Giants and the Smalls

Super friendly with prompt and efficient responses. Had a great first experience with your team. Look forward to the partnership.

Art Prints by Dreamframer

I set it up and tested it in 30 min or so. Evertything works perfectly! Very easy to set up and work with.

sportsmeeple

Installed it a few days ago. It's good at monitoring my affiliates and provides an intuitive menu and functions. So far, all good.

Fe’tiche Fragrances

Not a bad app at all. It does what I need it to do which is to allow my affiliates to track their commissions and to be able to receive payment. Thumbs up!

FBCandlelight

I'm still using the free version for now but so far it has been fantastic, easy enough to set up and seems to fit seamlessly within my website. very happy