UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tarabusi Creek

First, the app is really helpful. I am already finding big uses for it to drive my business with influencers. Second, the development team ACTUALLY responds and takes feedback seriously. I suggested they add a filter to show active/inactive/pending affiliates by status, and they added the feature in about 48 hours. Wow! Definitely impressed.

December 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review and thank you for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep on improving our system for valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Happy new year! We wish you and your family a wonderful 2021.

Humblehustleshop

I’m using this app to help me promote more sale. I can’t say it works or not because I am still setting up and was promoted to leave a review.

December 30, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We've reached you via email to make sure you get prompt support from my team, we will try our best to assist you in any steps using the app.
In case you need our help, just chat with us or send an email to support@secomapp.com, we are more than happy to support you.
Happy new year, we wish you the best this 2021!

Kendama-Senses

Since beta, the functionality has improved immensely. The developers are really listening to what the users want and incorporating it into the app, and are always and quickly ready to help until your problem is resolved. I normally feel bugged to write reviews, but for this one, it makes me happy to share it. I feel like with these people we work together to make the world a better place!

December 30, 2020

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable, and dedicated support are our core values, we are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.
Happy new year! We wish you have a wonderful year coming ahead.

Exotic Rhai Lingerie

I have just started using this app and it's very easy to setup and customize. I have never used a brand ambassador for my online store before, so I am very excited to get started.

December 30, 2020

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback really means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Happy new year! We wish you the best this 2021.

DigitalCreators

Awesome app and awesome service. Very attentive to our needs and quick responses! Would definitely recommend.

December 30, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Happy new year and take care!

Sparta Pets

First of all, I want to thank you for the quick service and answers to questions. Very cool!
As for the application itself, I can't say yet, but I think it's worth it. Not completely figured it out. I recommend to everyone!

December 30, 2020

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.
We wish you a wonderful 2021 coming!

Adishaa

the app itself is great, also customer service very quick and knowledgeable. thanks, matthew for the great suggestions

December 30, 2020

This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com
Happy new year! Wish you a wonderful 2021.

MASAR Shop Online

Actually, I am new to using affiliate marketing but This app is really simple and helpful, also the support team is really awesome and professional, Thank you Matthew, and your team.

December 30, 2020

This is Matthew from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Wish you the best and a happy new year!

Savanna Hair Co. - Octocurl®

Every time I have an issue, they are very quick to respond and resolve. Excellent customer service!

December 30, 2020

Happy new year, and take care!

gosoono

i use this app in my platform gosoono.com and i love it, easy, simple, and clear
and setup is very fast