AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Adoori

great customer service! would recommend this app. I am starting to use it for order tracking. let's see how it goes!

Amaze

Great and fast responses, as always. Very professional and skilled people supporting their customers!

Pyxel's Custom Tech

Best support ever, Trial has been extended. Might use this in future. Provided tracking link is good and great we love

Shining Emotion

Ottima App ed ottima assistenza clienti (in italiano). Disponibilissimi e veloci nel rispondere.
Per ora mi trova benissimo.

CGSULIT

I appreciate their fast response when I need help for settings, I believe this App will help sales, thank you

Keltur

Amazing customer support! I had an issue and they were very quick to fix it. Very prompt and professional. Thank you!

littlerandoms

So far so good! Customer support is awesome and excited to integrate this feature with upcoming sales!

Fishing Shop For You

very good service. fast support and good attitude. I plan to continue working with them.
nice collective.

DarqMatter Design - Official Menswear Online Shop

Great app. This app has always been on point with correct and detailed info for tracking our packages for our customers.

La Jefa Organic Body Co, LLC

I used the free trial and I loved it so much. It is very easy to use and I love that my customers get to see where their package is. I also benefit from seeing where my packages are so that I can better assist my customers. I will definitely be subscribing.

February 8, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you loved the free trial and you and your customers are greatly benefited from this app as it gives the accurate status of the packages.

It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@aftership.com.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,