AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PETSurUS

cool. at first a little bit compicated but tech support was there to help me. I now wait to see how will it do, as it is only newly installed

Foxwell Diag

This software is a scam. The fee plan did not say that there would be an agent fee, but in the end, it was charged $5 per agent per month. fraud

February 22, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the fact that there is a fee per month for adding a member.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team AfterShip

Military Matter

This app I can image to reach my business to another level and Pratibha singh, the cs she was so quick and helpful.

Vital France™

Application géniale, ultra complète et parfaite pour proposer un tracking précis a tout mes clients en temps réel ! Support hyper réactif, je recommande à 200%

[V12] オフィシャルサイト

チャットで質問をさせていただいたところ、とても素早い回答をいただきました。急いでいたためとても助かりました。 まだ使い始めたばかりでアプリの詳細については語れませんが、配送状況を逐一顧客に伝えられるのは素晴らしいです。

GOLFITECTURE

Awesome post purchase app. Really good customization and support service. My dirty little ecomm secret.

InfinityDeals.de

Nice and quick support, Ankush made an excellent job! App is very easy to handle. But 50 orders/month is too low for the free plan. Nevertheless a very good app!

LuxuryBudd

The response was really quick and my concerns were addressed accurately. Great experience overall!!!

PAWZITY - PERSONALIZED HOME DECOR GIFTS FOR PET LOVER

support helpful app, highly recommend if you do a dropshipping business and you customer always asking fỏ shipping status

Afterwork Grocery

The customer care is super helpful assisting me the initial setup. Very professional and clear about the whole system. I am confident enough to upgrade my plan after it is running smoothly for my tracking. Hope my customers will be happy once I have enabled AfterShip ;)