Reviews (4,599)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust tracking capabilities and seamless integration with Shopify. They appreciate its real-time tracking, instant notifications, and user-friendly interface. The app is praised for its affordability, customization options, and valuable insights from its analytics dashboard. The customer support team is frequently mentioned for their responsiveness and expertise. It's considered a game changer for e-commerce businesses, enhancing both operations and customer experience.

May 11, 2017

Great tracking app. Excellent integration with shopify, seller and buyer.

Smittens Marketplace
United Arab Emirates
May 30, 2023

Great app, the best app ever. Helped my shop out. My person extended my free trial for me, made me very happyt

Light Shop
August 31, 2021

So far, I'm very happy with the app! It allows my customers to look up orders and I can manually input shipping for orders that I have to fulfill myself (not through the fulfillment partner). It sends emails & SMS messages as well! Annnddd the customer service has been great!! Each time I send a chat message, someone responds within a minute or two. Good stuff so far! Thanks Aftership!!

Max and Lilly
July 1, 2021

Have just installed this app & seems great so far. Needed help & support was very quick and helpful.

Treasure Knot
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

June 27, 2021

Super application avec un support vraiment très très rapide et agréable. Je recommande fortement!!!!

VOXOR
France
March 16, 2021

eu baixei este aplicativo ppo recomendaçao. ainda nao tinha ratreio na minha loja. ate agora fui muito bem atendida em todas as minhas demandas. obrigada.

PraToka
Brazil
October 10, 2022

Great app. Easy to customize also for "beginners". Fast and friendly support. Within no time I got a very useful answer with links and screenshot from the support. Very much appreciated. Thanks again.

simplythedesk
Switzerland
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 10, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

August 1, 2017

Helpful App. Anyone serious of starting an E-commerce biz should have this App.

Vfind
India
May 30, 2017

This app is awesome since it helps me build trust with my customers since i can be able to track where their shipment is all the time. I end up feeling secure as well as my customers too.

Lilly S House Of Flats
Kenya
April 29, 2021

customer service is fast! they'll try to help ss soon as possible. I just started using it and I'll write more after I used it for a while.

imPAWsing