4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive features, including real-time tracking and instant notifications. It integrates well with Shopify, providing valuable insights to optimize shipping strategies. The app is budget-friendly and offers customization options, such as personalized shipping updates. It also enhances customer trust with a branded tracking page. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and 24/7 availability.

May 25, 2021

Very nice app but still a lot of implements to give five stars. Global customization is moderate and this may affect the professionalism of my french website. I can't edit and/or translate some texts. On the tracking page, it should be nice to add an instagram icon next to the account id so the customers idendify it better and easier. Also, the tracking button on the confirmation order page is only in english while my website is french and the AfterShip app is french too, that's very annoying, i had to disable the button. Support ok. Nice app but i'm waiting to see for some improvements..

Māia
France
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 25, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you didn't have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us.I t is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. So in future, you will be glad to see enhanced features to make your experience better.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Harshvardhan Jha
AfterShip Team

August 13, 2022

Der Support ist sehr gut und hilft immer. In wenigen Sekunden hatte ich das Problem gelöst. Super Support

GetVeins
Switzerland
November 18, 2016

Perfect app for and easy to use

Mommys Stash
December 23, 2021

So far using the app experience is great, good interface and great support from Shubham with Live Chat.

Hemkonst
Hong Kong SAR
June 28, 2017

Costly to drive traffic to.If you're in it for the long haul you'll be alright. Sweet platform simple to use.

Oneinamillional
May 24, 2021

I do appreciate your quick support regarding my inquiry thanks a lot. I use this app for tracking my customer's packages they buy from me. I love how it is so easy you use but very powerful.

MothQ LLC
March 15, 2021

Very helpful they replied in less than a minute. It will definitely add value to our services offered to our customers!

Lucidous Sports
Cyprus
June 11, 2021

love this app :) this was perhaps the best customer service I've received from any app help centre. and the app itself works great!

Artima'Ora
October 23, 2022

It is one of the best app out there. Definitely recommended to new store owners. It will be great for your customers too.

Widgitify
Pakistan
April 7, 2023

The representative I was speaking with was very clear and easy to work with

Aseem Nawaz was very easy to work with and very helpful in fixing and helping me with my problem

Merrace