AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cozy N Cute Kids Boutique

SUPPORT IS RESPONSIVE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES!! WORKS GOOD SO FAR. I HAVE TRIED A FEW OTHER PLATFORMS SO THIS SEEMS TO BE BEST

Penelope'z

They Helped me become more professional by taking the branding off my tracking page of my business. Thanks.

nowproducts4u.com LLC

Ankush helped me to import orders which are now being automated and sequenced properly! Thank you Ankush and aftership

My Lovely Print

the customer support srishtik are great guy , thanks you very much.
__________________________________

SAONI Boutique

POUR LES BOUTIQUES FRANCAISES ATTENTION..
Les notifications sont en anglais, vous envoyez donc les notifications en france en anglais et si vous voulez les mettre en français vous devez payer 107 euros par mois, du délire.. autant dire que les boutiques françaises ne peuvent pas utiliser aftership à moins de payer très cher.. adieu, je vais chercher une autre application.

November 30, 2021

Je suis désolé d'apprendre que vous craignez que les notifications soient envoyées en anglais au lieu du français et que vous ayez dû payer 107 euros/mois pour recevoir les notifications en français. Veuillez accepter mes sincères excuses pour l'expérience que vous avez vécue.

Votre avis a été enregistré. Vous êtes notre précieux utilisateur et nous nous engageons à fournir le meilleur support à tout moment. C'est pourquoi nous aimerions en discuter davantage avec vous. Nous allons sûrement résoudre tous vos problèmes et veiller à ce que vous soyez satisfait de nos services.

Notre « équipe d'assistance » est disponible 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7 pour vous fournir de l'aide et résoudre tout problème que vous pourriez avoir.

Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter via l'option de chat en direct disponible sur votre compte ou nous envoyer un e-mail à support@aftership.com

Salutations,
Rupam
Équipe après le navire

Rejuva Fresh

Normally I only give positive reviews or no review. But in this case I am so frustrated with wasting my time that I have to be honest and communicate my experience with this application.
In Summary: App support is consistently available and equally consistently unhelpful. Each time I would ask a question, they provided an answer to another question altogether as if they were not listening or did not speak my language. I shared the dialogues between me and app support with shopify support staff and they agreed the communication was not good and understandably I was really frustrated . They also stepped into help but still the app support just didn’t get it, really frustrating. When I first started using the app (for about the first month), before I checked the details of order pages and before I started getting more orders and encountering problems, I actually liked this application just fine . In fact I said previously that this app is great - the support staff is available 24 hours and the shipping updates info provided to customers seemed rather nicely presented and detailed on the page. However, I changed my mind, after I encountered several issues and the support failed to resolve my issues, even worse it appears they didn’t even understand what I was asking. Even though “support is online” they could not assist well. I have to explain my problem to shopify and they tried to communicate to support but still after many attempts my issues were unresolved. My issue included (1) outdated tracking info and extra shipments appearing on tracking pages after I updated tracking numbers in shopify, confusing my customers and even causing a few to complain and one even demanded a free gift as a token since he was unable to easily track his shipments, (2) at least 10% of shipments delivered by certain carriers were not trackable on the tracking page despite the fact that I precisely followed the instructions laid out by the support staff to make sure all carrier shipments would be tracked. So basically the tracking page was confusing and messy and unprofessional for many orders. Better no tracking page than a confusing one. But hopefully I will find a more professional easy to use application.

November 28, 2021

I can see that you are not happy with the customer service support as your issues were not resolved. I have gone through the Chat history and can see that your issues regarding - 1) outdated tracking information and extra shipments appearing on tracking pages and 2) 10% of shipments delivered by certain carriers that were not trackable on the tracking page are not being resolved yet.

Please note that one of our experts will get back to you via email. I would appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter as this issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Regards,
Rupam
Team AfterShip

Tokoneko

I had problem with my tracking page and the support team run through the problem, help, and share end-to-end solution to solve the issue.

Guliana Galilea

Thanks Neha for the awesome smooth assistance. satisfied to the max! best tracking app. 111111111111

Engleberts

We use Aftership daily, great for tracking multiple orders from a single page. Customer service is quick to respond, even on the weekends.

Royal Wine Coolers

This app works amazing and is integrated with so many carriers! I also just had a concern and contacted customer support about it. They were super friendly, patient and helpful! Walked me through and helped me fix things up quickly!

November 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,