Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Store 974 | ستور ٩٧٤

Location Qatar

Been using this app for over a year now and even before when it was free. I found out an issue with the app where the app wasn't able to show all the products, I reported the issue and the developer was very quick with their response and solved the issue ASAP! Happy to be using such an app and supporting such awesome developers.

HIRA TEXTILES

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used it for a few months now and its perfect for bulk price changing. It is excellent and done everything correctly for me especially, after recent updates!

January 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! :D We're happy you like it!

Cascade Bikes

Location New Zealand

Works perfectly, exactly what I needed and exactly as advertised. Zero problems running this on my store, thanks so much for making the app free, really helps out getting started.

January 2, 2021

Thank you a lot for your review! :)

Sulit Kouture

This app works perfectly! I scheduled price changes which went it effect and were restored right on time. This saved me so much time! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to what else you have in store.

December 1, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Feel free to get in touch with support if you need anything!

Kefirko UK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Worked well for me! Installed it on two shops and all went smoothly with price change & restoring to the old ones (and it's free! :). Thanks

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much! If you need anything, support is here to help. Have a wonderful day!

Allure Heart

Location India

This is an excellent app to import reviews from Ali Express. I have tried many apps before but this is by far the best one. Very easy to use and extremely time-saving. Thank you so much.

December 1, 2020

Hey, thanks a lot for the review, but I am quite sure this is for another app :) However, if you found our app useful, we would love a review too! :D

Aisling Chou Studio

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Been using since 2018, it's amazing the developer still offers the basic price change features for free.

December 1, 2020

Thank you a lot for taking the time to write a review! As you probably read in the email we sent a couple of weeks ago, the app is going to become a paid one next year. However, a basic set of features will be always free. Have a wonderful day!

BySilverStone

At my shop I have to edit all price for all variants and give compare price for discounts. But with Ahia its very easy to set them with one click. Recommended! PS: Editing would be great but you can't edit the process after it finished.

Fashion Styles Unlimited

I've been using this app for a while and I must say it works wonders for me. It's easier to do a price change thru the app then to go into Shopify and create an automatic discount bc if I use automatic discount then my subscribers won't get their extra incentives bc Shopify won't allow them to use an automatic discount AND a code/coupon discount. Using Ahia! allows me to enhance the use of Shopify.

Lavender Vine Boutique

Just started using the app and so far I am super pleased!! Very easy to set up and restore if you need to make quick changes.

December 1, 2020

Thank you! Have a wonderful day and sorry for the late answer! If you need anything, feel free to get in touch with support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8