Ahia! ‑ Easy Price Changer

Discount products and change prices at the speed of light!

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ultra fashion clothing

Location St. Lucia

This app is great help changes price very quickly and restore back right on time this is a great app

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

UnderKontrl

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is much needed to change multiple prices at once. I use It for sales and adjusting items in my Clearance section. I love how it also round prices to .99!!!!

November 1, 2020

Thank you sooo much for your precious review! It helps us a lot! Feel free to reach if you need anything!

Lo de Manuela

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy and quick.
We run a weekly sale and use this app to change the prices of some collections and to revert back to the non sale prices 7 days later.

November 1, 2020

Glad to help merchants :) Thanks for your kind review!

MarbleheadMementos.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great free app! Does what it says it will do, and easy to use. I only wish it had the ability to bulk edit variant pricing, but that would be asking a lot from a free app.

November 1, 2020

Feel free to reach our customer service and ask for a feature! If a lot of people will request the same one, we will consider adding it to the roadmap!

ITFactory.ca

We needed an app to schedule price changes for weekly deals since you can't do this natively within Shopify. We found this app, set it up and got it up and working very quick. It's straight to the point and does exactly what we need it to do. Best of all, it's free! Thanks for creating this awesome app. We highly recommend! :)

Carina Michelli

Location Argentina
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

In a country with hiper inflation as Argentina, this app has been great for weekly price changes. Thanks for existing!

Cake for Breakfast Company

This app worked perfectly for me. I ran a weekend flash sale and used this app to change the prices of several products and to revert back to the nonsale prices 3 days later.

OneLiving.ro

Location Romania

Awsome app and best Price Changer app from Shopify! This app helped me a lot of time and energy! Thanks from our team also ! :)

Cait and Co

This is the first app I've used for price changes / sales on our site and I don't foresee ever needing to use another one because this one is so great! It's SO easy and user friendly.

Amycakes Bakery

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This has saved me hours and hours of work. Much faster than the shopify's normal price edit feature since you can do many products at a time. I love the percentage feature. I had to do a sitewide 10% increase and it was a lifesaver. Very easy to use. Thanks!