AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

V Beachy

Kind of hard to customize to your liking. It's average so far. I will update later on. I also have an issue with the review feature, whenever someone clicks it on my website, the cart icon enlarges in the background. Please fix that issue asap

Bush Vibes

This is one of the easiest to use application -I am very Impressed with it for now.Marketing is the biggest nightmare for eCommerce traders

June 8, 2020

Words are powerless to express our gratitude. Thank you for the 5-star review, but most of all, thank you for being part of Aitrillion's fast-growing Shopify Seller Network. We are looking forward to your business success story.

Royal Shopping Cloud

Great support. They have it all in one place, smart pop-ups, email automation, loyalty program, and much more. thx

May 24, 2020

We are thrilled that you loved your experience on Aitrillion; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to make your Shopify Business A Success! -

We would look forward to have your mind changed from 3 star to 5 star based on ongoing betterment of the system as per your high expectations set for us & that does motivate us to do better.

Simply Customize It

The app visually loads slow on my site so i have decided to uninstall. Perhaps on your site there won't be an issue and in that case i highly recommend this app. I also had a problem with support though Sachin (founder), upon reading my review, is genuinely interested in improving support and the app in anyway possible which is super encouraging as AiTrillion has the potential to be a game changing app. It was very easy to set up and could potentially save a lot of money. I will definitely consider re-installing in the future.

April 23, 2020

1000's of sellers are not running on Aitrillion. We wish you to come back & try again with 100's of new features helping sellers to boost business during the Covid19 tough time. We really would like to help if you permit.