Aiva Pop‑ups, Slide‑ins & Bars

Aiva Pop‑ups, Slide‑ins & Bars

by Aiva Labs Inc

Free Targeted Pop-ups. Easily Design Popups & Boost Conversion

Cutie Pie & Co.

Doesn't work properly. I tried many times to set up a simple pop up but there's always an error ot the campaign wouldn't load. I give up.

vendasnotadez

Very good app, i will strong recomend. Does the job that it proposes and create beautiull pop ups, go for that!

LyteCordz

Had beautiful pop ups running inside of 10 minutes! Highly recommended to anyone who would like user friendly interface.

Dream Kitchen Thing

I love how the app is free to install and helps me notify my new clients with new promotions and also get more of them to subscribe to the website.

Silki Mx

UPDATE: My issue was fixed by the team and all seems to be going smooth now! Would definitely suggest you to work with this pop up app, its 100% professional and very clean in design!!!

hi all good and great, in design and personalisation, but pop up wont show on mobile why? :/ thanks in advance!!!

Frankie St.

I wanted to create a simple pop up entry offer on my website and this app was so easy and quick to use! Had it done in about 10 minutes. Highly recommend.

Liberal Shop

So Far So good. Great visuals. Lots of features and opportunities to create an interactive experience for my customers. Can't wait to test them all out.

HoliWoli

Powerful designer. Variety of targeting options. Ability to A/B test similar designs ~ very helpful support!! I would definitely pay for this app if it wasn't free.

Wolf and Grizzly

I used Aiva to collect more leads and boost store sales. Excellent and speedy customer service! Definitely recommended for any website :)

Fittupper

The app looks really cool, you have to learn a bit how it works but that seems is complete. I'll update with a better feedback but it look good!

March 18, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with your concerns - really sorry to hear this. We've responded to your request first thing Monday morning, as the tech team needed to be consulted to confirm your pop up was working as needed. As a free app, we do not have 24/7 support staff, but try our best to resolve all issues in a timely manner. If you need any continued support, please feel free to get in touch 🙂

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14