Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Email Pop Ups, Exit Intent, Quizzes, Games Popup & More

Diesel Care & Performance

This is a great app with very intuitive design, 10/10 would click.

DigiverseStore

Awesome app. I wouldnt expect a free app has this kind of options. Im amazed and awed. Easy to use. A lot of different variants. Also wşth zap integration you can integrate anything.

QAnswer

Fantastic pop-up app, does everything I needed with a reasonable price. This action menu concept is really cool too!

HoliWoli

Wow... just wow. I've used a ton of pop up apps on Shopify and this is by far the best. Bit of a learning curve, but it's so worth it! Awesome customization!

ekoko-handmade

Installed the app, started creating, first looking at an empty screen.....finally OOPS, this is only working on Google Chrome. Pity

May 17, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your candid feedback. We packed a lot of cutting-edge features into the Aiva builder and Chrome delivers the optimal campaign creation experience. All pop-ups display perfectly across all browsers and devices. We hope to release cross-browser for the builder compatibility very soon.

Aiva Team

cutout trees

This app is great. We can easily create very interesting pop-ups with great design quality. Thank you very much!

NANIfam

A good and simple app to create pop-ups and boost your sales. Great choice as a free app. Some features are in beta testing.

Tbreak

JUST AWESOME!!! GOOD AND QUICK, EASY TO DESIGN AND ENGAGE VISITORS AND CONVERT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDING

flirties

It could potentially be a really good app but there seems to be bugs that cause major problems and without the ability to switch the app off until the problems can be resolved we sadly had to uninstall (still waiting for Aiva to sort this so might have to use a different app)

May 13, 2019

Oh no, we apologize for your experience.

You can deactivate the campaign directly from your dashboard.

We’d be happy to help with the button problem you were previously facing, but would need you to reinstall the app so we can diagnose the issue.

Thank you for your patience!

A Boy Named Aaron

Loved the idea of this being a free app, which is always generous; but when I tried to create my first pop up for a product on my site, it was full of bugs. Nothing lined up in the WYSIWYG platform, so I decided to delete and try another app.

May 07, 2019

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Aiva, we would be happy to help if you reach out through live chat. Did you try moving elements with arrow keys for extra precision?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17