Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Seasonal Games & More

Awe In All

Very highly recommended, support is super fast to reply and respond to my queries, I love this app for the leads generation as well as its other features, overall 2 thumbs up!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very high quality app with really no design limitations, will recommend this app! Love it it has helped me alot

samarasenses

I've used this app to create seasonal campaigns over the past few months. Around 20% of my store visitors leave their email and I have seen more sales after using their pro features.

Super easy to setup yet endless customization options if you choose to get creative. Their support is responsive and very helpful. Thanks for creating an app with a generous free plan, and a pro plan that's a good bang for your buck!

Linden Honey House

Very intuitive and easy to use. Lots of great templates and opportunity to customize your own campaigns. I've noticed an uptick in user engagement with their campaigns.

Your American Flag Store

These guys are awesome! The apps is awesome too, but to really understand how great it is you have to see what happens when you need help, THEY HAVE YOUR BACK! Steven was incredible, he went the extra mile and made sure that my Pop Up was PERFECT before our launch!
THANK YOU AIVA TEAM!

The 6ix Store

I used this app to create a spring promotion for my website. It has increased conversions in less than 2 minutes of work. I definitely would recommend for other stores

raiseandco

Yet to see the effect on this app. Hope its gonna be user friendly. Can't wait to use all the themes here.

The Lashes By Ki

I downloaded this app after trying a few others and this is the only one that allows me to do what I was looking for. Only thing is you are a bit limited on how much you can edit the text.

Woodland Clothing Co.

I haven't had a chance to see it in use. The app wouldn't let me change one of the colors within the popup and support was offline so they couldn't help. Might delete it if it doesn't work exactly perfect.

March 3, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your review. Our support team has sent you an email to help finalize your design. We're confident that we can resolve your issue and ensure your campaign works as intended. Hope to hear from you soon!

BoominDeals

It is good! to all Shopify User this App is must to have! I use it now for over 1/2 Weeks and dont have any Problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21