Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Omorfee

They either don't have a customer service team or they don't care enough to reply. Have been trying to contact them for past 48 hours. No reply. It's an urgent matter so emailed them. No reply. No chat reply. I'm forced to delete it now. PRO user treated like useless.

ABBZCO

I used this app on my online store, it is simply brilliant. Very easy to configure popups and banners. I will surely recommend this to any one, especially the owners of new online stores.

September 2, 2020

Woohoo - thanks for the review 🌟 We're here for you if you have any questions!

Urban Integrity

Thanks a lot . Saved me and my customers lots of time. Look forward to more… and... minimum 100 characters

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! Keep an eye out for new updates and templates 😊

FishingWithJamie

They have some really nice templates including a bunch of stuff for COVID-19. I made a cool little information popup for the pandemic and it was pretty easy.

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Stay tuned as we continue to launch new templates 👀

thebestelectrictoothbrush.com

I like the app so far, the set up is very easy, you can quickly start a campaign also! will update the review after a month!

Montessori Choice

1. I did create a pop-up (campaign as they call it). Saved. Published and then on my website was visible only the template!!!
First contact with customer service: no reply just an email with the chat transcription.
2. New try. Create a new pop-up. Saved. Did't saved the changes.
3. Again. Saved and Published. Not visible on the website. Contacted the customer service. No reply, email with chat transcription!!
4. I discover that the pop up that was not visible on the desktop version of my website, was visible as template (so without changes and without meaning) on the mobile version!!!
Should I repeat that I wrote to the customer service and the only answer was an email with the chat transcription?
App deleted.
I hope you have better luck.

February 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review.

We are very sorry to see you had a negative experience with Aiva. We looked at your profile and noticed a few factors that might be causing the issues you were facing:

- Your homepage URL was blacklisted
- Mobile version of the campaign was turned off
- Advanced builder was accessed but there was no syncing of any design changes across devices

We would be thrilled to help you resolve all your problems if you give Aiva another chance. We always like to get back to users who reach out as soon as possible but we typically ask for up to 24 hours to respond to an issue.

All the best.

LoomAffair

I've been using Aiva pop-ups on my website for offer communication with customers for a couple of months. Love the flexibility and ease of use of this app . Would love to see you guys come up with specific use case pop-ups.

Cordless Car Vacuum

The app is easy to use. I used it for a pop-up and it's gorgeous. I hope it works for boosting my conversion rates.

Paws, Claws & Fins

I haven't been able to really use this app yet, but I am disappointed that it doesn't work on mobile yet.

February 1, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review.

Just to clarify, any campaigns created by Aiva work seamlessly across both desktop and mobile devices, however the dashboard and campaign creation process is limited to desktop. We hope to enhance this in the coming weeks.

Please reach out on live chat or email support@aivalabs.com with any questions!

Forbidden Elysian

I'm just trying it out. I don't know yet. I haven't tried it but I like the layout and design so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21