Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Email Pop Ups, Exit Intent, Black Friday Games & More

Mister Johns Collections

I I am an absolute novice at this game and the support I received from Sarosha was unbelievable Sarosha led me through every stage and did not give up until i was all set up I know through shopify that support sells products and you will do extremely well with this product and the top class support

Salem & Stone

Customer service is extremely kind and helpful!! It's a pretty simple set up laid out very well for first time users! LOVE it and happy there isn't a cost!

Beotea

application to the top, very efficient, rich service and vary in terms of possibilities I recommend

Luna Cha

IT IS OK, NOT VERY EASY TO USE. A LOT OF FEATURES NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. NEED IMPROVEMENT. BETTER THAN NOTHING

November 1, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're sad to see that you didn't have a great experience with Aiva. Our team is always happy to help over live chat or you can book a demo here: http://calendly.com/aiva/

Noa Kai

LOVE the functionality and the free features. You get a lot with this app.
This is the best pop up app I have found.

chicazafran

The app exceeded my expectations for what it can do and how you can customize appearance, position and triggers of your pop ups. Also great are the analytics and amount and type of inputs you can get. Finally, as others have said, amazing customer service - responsive and effective. Kudos and thank you!!

A.Brask

Best support I've got in a while. Very helpful staff and technically the App exceeds your expectations.

Faceplant Dreams

Sarosha was awesome. Amazing customer service and walked me through any problems I had. Excited to see the results.

Mibebu - Ropa Infantil

Me gustó mucho su editor, facil de usar y tienen un chat en vivo que ayuda mucho a cualquier duda y a ponerlo en marcha.

ChicknLegs

Best app I've found for subscriber popups. Fully customizable whereas other apps force you to fit into their cookie cutter molds. Love Aiva!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21