Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Email Pop Ups, Exit Intent, Quizzes, Games Popup & More

Mibebu - Ropa Infantil

Me gustó mucho su editor, facil de usar y tienen un chat en vivo que ayuda mucho a cualquier duda y a ponerlo en marcha.

ChicknLegs

Best app I've found for subscriber popups. Fully customizable whereas other apps force you to fit into their cookie cutter molds. Love Aiva!

Fast Track One

This app has unlimited possibilities. AND IT'S FREE! You can use this app for email signup popups, contact forms, and so much more! The software is so easy to use and allows you to customize your forms (when they pop up, what triggers them to pop up, and SO MUCH MORE!) You will not regret installing this app.

QAnswer

Fantastic pop-up app, been looking for a long time for something like this. The ability to customize your pop-up for different purposes is awesome!

VIB FOOS

Support was amazing and they're always there. I wasn't use the UI since ive been using privy this while time but its actually better

The 6ix Store

Great app! Support was so quick and great at solving any technical questions. Everything seems to be working well, customers love our designs and compliment us on how great the pop-ups look and interact. I've used a ton of pop up apps on Shopify and this for sure Top 5!! Awesome work guys!

RokiStore

customer support is very bad, thay take more than 5 days to solve one issue with cooldown timer and doesn't solved yet

Manufaktur Waldhoff

Tried using it for several weeks. The MAJOR issue is that the pop up windows are malfunctioning: They often do not close upon clicking the "X" button to close it. This is not something only we noticed internally, but customers contacted us to report the issue. Our web sales plummeted during the time it was up.

BioWellness Group

I just created a contest lead generator pop-up for my site with the help of the awesomely helpful customer service rep, Sarosha! She configured everything to integrate and pop-up correctly and even built-in some added options to help me. Best customer service experience ever!

I Can Be N.E.1

The Customer Service via Chat on their website - fantastic. Super responsive and went in and fixed our issues (didn't just tell me how to do it).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20