Very nice free version too! But there is a limited word count so I have to write 100 words on this review.
This App is very helpful in helping to increase sales by upselling. I will highly recommend this app for any serious store owner.
Jodine - Concept store
TRÈS CONTENTE DE L'APPLICATION, JE VIENS DE FAIRE UNE OFFRE DE BIENVENUE HATE DE VOIR LE RÉSULTAT. MERCI POUR L'APPLICATION
They either don't have a customer service team or they don't care enough to reply. Have been trying to contact them for past 48 hours. No reply. It's an urgent matter so emailed them. No reply. No chat reply. I'm forced to delete it now. PRO user treated like useless.
I used this app on my online store, it is simply brilliant. Very easy to configure popups and banners. I will surely recommend this to any one, especially the owners of new online stores.
Woohoo - thanks for the review 🌟 We're here for you if you have any questions!
Thanks a lot . Saved me and my customers lots of time. Look forward to more… and... minimum 100 characters
Thanks for the review! Keep an eye out for new updates and templates 😊
They have some really nice templates including a bunch of stuff for COVID-19. I made a cool little information popup for the pandemic and it was pretty easy.
Thank you for your review! Stay tuned as we continue to launch new templates 👀
I like the app so far, the set up is very easy, you can quickly start a campaign also! will update the review after a month!
1. I did create a pop-up (campaign as they call it). Saved. Published and then on my website was visible only the template!!!
First contact with customer service: no reply just an email with the chat transcription.
2. New try. Create a new pop-up. Saved. Did't saved the changes.
3. Again. Saved and Published. Not visible on the website. Contacted the customer service. No reply, email with chat transcription!!
4. I discover that the pop up that was not visible on the desktop version of my website, was visible as template (so without changes and without meaning) on the mobile version!!!
Should I repeat that I wrote to the customer service and the only answer was an email with the chat transcription?
I hope you have better luck.
Hi there, thanks for your review.
We are very sorry to see you had a negative experience with Aiva. We looked at your profile and noticed a few factors that might be causing the issues you were facing:
- Your homepage URL was blacklisted
- Mobile version of the campaign was turned off
- Advanced builder was accessed but there was no syncing of any design changes across devices
We would be thrilled to help you resolve all your problems if you give Aiva another chance. We always like to get back to users who reach out as soon as possible but we typically ask for up to 24 hours to respond to an issue.
All the best.
I've been using Aiva pop-ups on my website for offer communication with customers for a couple of months. Love the flexibility and ease of use of this app . Would love to see you guys come up with specific use case pop-ups.