Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Holiday Games & More

Lightning Flame

Super easy user friendly interface! Made a pop up campaign to capture emails in under 5 minutes. Great app!

Edgy Shops

greaaat app guys just try it
easy to use even if it's your fist time using this kind of apps
i recommend it

SquishBeans

I've been using the free version of the add-on for about 5 months now and it has been exactly what I was looking for. It looks professional and is easily adaptable to your website style.

SnapGlasses

Pretty good, creates a nice pop-up easy to edit and gets the job done well. adsfasdfasdfasdfasdfasfa

PillowGrace

User friendly. Allows me to create pop-ups to meet almost every need. Lots of features with the free version. I would absolutely recommend it.

Save Australia

Great App, trying now for free will update later. Seems like many other apps dont have the features this does.

My Vpro

Just installed this app. It seems very powerful, and the price is reasonable. I am going to give the update after a few days test.

Genie Game Play

Support is amazing and very resourceful on how the system works. Loving the customization options so far

Aromeva

Love this app. I've tried lots of other pop-up apps and this is the only one that has really worked for me. Its so easy to set up and easy to use and looks professional. It's helped me make sales. I love how you can target it to different pages, times and have total control over how it looks.

OSIERIS

So far, I'm really satisfied with what Aiva allows me to do on my shop. It's pretty complete and I'm really glad my friend told me about that app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26