Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Interactive Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Email Pop Ups, Exit Intent, Quizzes, Games Popup & More

Omega Nutrition USA Inc

I have used this app to get more customers with a 10% off popup and the support team is fantastic! Highly recommended!

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is the BEST POPUP App on Shopify. It's REAL GOOD! You are able to create REALLY GOOD Professional Pop Ups with redirecting urls and it's TOTALLY FREE! There are many features and templates to choose from. I highly recommend it. I will give it 1.000,000,000 stars!

ToolsWays

Siendo una app gratuita cuenta con muchas opciones y además con muy buen soporte técnico. Con opción a plan de pago.

Gifts For Thots

So far, so good. Lots of options and excellent customer support. I would highly recommend Aiva's apps to anyone.

The 6ix Store

Wow... just wow. I've used a ton of pop up apps on Shopify and this is by far the best. Bit of a learning curve, but it's so worth it! Awesome customization!

Specs Collective

Great app! The options available are the best I've seen, the live chat support was quick and efficient, and it's free.

Varifetish Store

IT looks really nice but i think its too much for me, i got feed up of too much content and i cant handle it :(, i had to delete the app. maybe in a few months i start using it again if i dont find something less dense.

Boutique One-Fifteen

Love this app! I'm really trying to gain a better social media following and this app seems to be pretty helpful.

Vinny's Digital Emporium

I've been using this app only for a few days but already i have seen results for my storehttps://vinnysdigitalemporium.com. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to build a quality subscribers list.

Gully Boards

Super easy to use. Works really well and able to tailer to exactly what I wanted both in terms of layout and branding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19