Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Be Zazzy

Muy profesionales y excelente atencion a usuarios, 100 porciento recomendado !!

Muchas gracias 😊

Love, Peace, & Bling

Easy to set campaigns and very effective in collecting email addresses. Event the free version is very helpful with lots of options.

That's the goal - thank you for your review 🙏

NoteBlank

I'm amazed to how easy this is and how many tools you get for free. I created an email pop up and am already seeing more sales.

July 1, 2020

Yay - we're glad to hear that 🙌 Thank you for the review!

U[again]

Your first pop up is a little misleading.. I almost clicked out because I thought I had to pay. I didn't see a "No thanks" option or exit so I clicked out and still don't even know what's going on.

June 29, 2020

Hi there, we apologize for your experience. We do have an X button but will work on adding a "No Thanks" option as well. We value your feedback and reached out to you to clear any confusion.

Thank you for choosing Aiva as your popup solution!

KickinUp

This is a great app for a shopify newbie like me. I saw it has a lot of advanced functionality that I can't wait to explore. Definitely recommend to everyone.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review - we're here for you on livechat if you need anything!

gloriousgamers

This app can do everything. I started with a covid example and could easily change it to a Black Lives Matter message. Brilliant app https://gloriousgamers.myshopify.com/

June 26, 2020

Thank you for the review and for letting us showcase your campaign 🖤

Build A Workspace

I used the app to build an email capture in exchange for discount pop-up. It was easy and intuitive and you can see it at buildaworkspace.com

June 16, 2020

Leopard Lashes

Easy to use. I love the premade interactive game templates for the website. Leopard-lashes.myshopify.com

June 16, 2020

Thank you - please reach out to us on livechat if you need anything 🙂

SwimmonsGear

This app is incredible. I created some really nice looking popups that show whenever someone tries leaving the page. It also lets you show something different on a desktop vs. a mobile device which helps with testing. Overall really nice app.

June 15, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Check out the multivariate testing features as well - we're here on livechat if you need anything!

Tristan's Plant Hub

I used to use multiple apps to do the job before discovering this one. It helps me collect emails, increases my sales and allows me to put up different notifications for promos I'm having. Highly recommend

June 11, 2020

Woohoo 🌟 Thanks for your review. Let us know what other features you'd like to see in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28