Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Brick by Brick . School of Contemporary Art

It's very useful for remind to my customers. around 60% of customers will be back to store and buy it.

Makeup Outlet

We love this APP, it does everything it is supposed to do, easy way to configure and a very friendly dashboard. We recommend it!

MilleogLykke.dk

Love this app - it helps us to gain sale when we get out of stock items again, and its easy to use :-) we also used it when we bought items to our shop, to see what people especially wanted to buy from os

Shopping District

Great app! Love the automated emails when item is back available. Easy to use interface too! Easy to install!

Mega Vente D'Entrepot

Great app, does exactly what it says it does and drives sales when items are restocked. Easy to install and fully automated. I highly recommend.

Pick & Shovel Wear

Very useful app for holding onto potential lost sales, very easy to use and notifications are instantly sent!

Thread Count Fabrics

I was a little nervous after reading some of the recent negative reviews about poor customer service but I had no problems. Kimberly helped me fix a problem I had after I changed some products.
Edit:She has also added a send now feature that we requested for products that we restock with lower inventory that didn't trigger the automatic notification. Very Helpful, Thanks!

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We have made some customer service changes to better serve our clients. We are glad you chose us and look forward to helping you in the future if any issues arise.

Between The Hedges Shop

Love this app! It helps me keep track of which products buyers are demanding to be restocked the most.

The support staff is great and has always answered any questions I have had promptly. They go out of their way to help you customize the app exactly to your preferences!

DopeBoo

Great app for automatically sending notifications for customers who sign up for out of stock - eliminates need for an additional workflow. Thanks folks!

Bitters & Bottles

Love this app! We've generated so many additional sales with this app. Now there's no need to remember to reach out to customers when you restock a high demand item!