Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Test Development Store 2

Nothing but good things all around. App functions just like it should and their support is not only quick, but extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking for a painless and elegant solution.

Lotusboutique

We absolutely love this app. Far better than any of the others restocking apps we have tried. We are so thankful for the way this app can allow people to sign up for the notifications based on their size variant. It works flawlessly and gives us so much input about what our custoners really want to see more of! This is a great price too! It is affordable and because of that, I see our store keeping this app for ever!

Cut Throat Club

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.

Chomp Chew Bead Designs

Super easy to setup and love that we can customize the look of the app to match the theme of our store. This is an invaluable feature for our shop, especially given the vast number of products we carry. It easily allows our customers to be the first in line when a product is back in stock. Great app!

Enhanced Radio Devices

Our customers love these notifications! Almost $10k in revenue recovered over the last few months. This will pay for itself many times over.

Roselynns Jewlry Box

So far so good! I love that I can see exactly which items customers are wanting that are out of stock and it sends a notification immediately upon restocking the item. Love it and well worth the affordable price! :)

Bodhi Leaf Celebrations

I just launched a few days ago but I wanted to rave about Ms. Dibble's efficiency and response time when I had a problem. She not only offered me a custom solution, she color-coded everything to match my site. She was kind, sincere, and very timely. I cannot say enough about her professionalism, courtesy, and excellent service. I'll be looking for more Dibble Development apps in the future! Thank you!!

Athena Attire

This app helped bring customers back to my site after I restocked items!

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next