Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Shopping District

Great app! Love the automated emails when item is back available. Easy to use interface too! Easy to install!

Mega Vente D'Entrepot

Great app, does exactly what it says it does and drives sales when items are restocked. Easy to install and fully automated. I highly recommend.

Pick & Shovel Wear

Very useful app for holding onto potential lost sales, very easy to use and notifications are instantly sent!

Thread Count Fabrics

I was a little nervous after reading some of the recent negative reviews about poor customer service but I had no problems. Kimberly helped me fix a problem I had after I changed some products.
Edit:She has also added a send now feature that we requested for products that we restock with lower inventory that didn't trigger the automatic notification. Very Helpful, Thanks!

April 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We have made some customer service changes to better serve our clients. We are glad you chose us and look forward to helping you in the future if any issues arise.

Between The Hedges Shop

Love this app! It helps me keep track of which products buyers are demanding to be restocked the most.

The support staff is great and has always answered any questions I have had promptly. They go out of their way to help you customize the app exactly to your preferences!

DopeBoo

Great app for automatically sending notifications for customers who sign up for out of stock - eliminates need for an additional workflow. Thanks folks!

Bitters & Bottles

Love this app! We've generated so many additional sales with this app. Now there's no need to remember to reach out to customers when you restock a high demand item!

Test Development Store 2

Nothing but good things all around. App functions just like it should and their support is not only quick, but extremely knowledgeable and polite. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking for a painless and elegant solution.

Lotusboutique

We absolutely love this app. Far better than any of the others restocking apps we have tried. We are so thankful for the way this app can allow people to sign up for the notifications based on their size variant. It works flawlessly and gives us so much input about what our custoners really want to see more of! This is a great price too! It is affordable and because of that, I see our store keeping this app for ever!

Cut Throat Club

A must have! This app has made me thousands of dollars by keeping people informed on when products come back in stock. If you are starting out, sometimes run out of stock, and want more revenue then installing this app is the first step you should make. It reduces the cost of running out of stock and gives another chance to keep in touch with the customers.