Back in Stock Alerts ‑ Dibble

Back in Stock Alerts ‑ Dibble

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 6, 2021

Super easy to setup and fit organically to the our Shopify theme! Great price, I think this will help to drive customers back to reorder the products they have been waiting to be restocked!

g o l d e n e o m m a
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 3, 2021

After testing the app a month I can say, it's a really good app, doing the job well. I can not complain! And the price for this app is also great. Love it!It's a really good app, doing the job well. I can not complain! And the price for this app is also great. Love it!

Qera
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 31, 2021

Fantastic app. Cannot believe I have been doing this manually for so long when this app does it all for me. Saved me hours of work and cleaned up my inbox as I no longer get pestered by the built-in shopify stock alert emails. Analytics are super useful.

Baa Baby
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 30, 2021

this app has allowed us to retain customers and make their journey with our brand and products easier.

Blooming Native
Ireland
Time spent using app: 11 days
August 7, 2021

This app is perfect because it let's me know exactly what my customers want to purchase so I can stock my site accordingly AND it notifies them when I do! It was easy to install, and looks great on the website.

Bebe Le Strange
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 2, 2021

Esta aplicación nos ayudó a conocer lo que nuestros clientes querían comprar, sin embargo, el efecto que tuvo en nuestro negocio fue totalmente positivo ya que pudimos decidir de manera inteligente en qué producto invertir para tener mayor stock.

Beauty Box Mérida
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 28, 2021

We came from an ecommerce that didn't have ANY options for out of stock notification. This is a life saver for our business. I was just sitting here thinking how grateful we are for Restock Alerts. It helps us know when our inventory is out and what we need to be processing along with what our customers are wanting. We have seasonal items listed and keep a restock list for when they are back in season. It lets us know when customers are ready for that seasonal item and when to start processing again along with how much to process.

Farmhouse Teas
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 15, 2021

I can't recommend this app enough. Easy installation, and support when I needed was fast.
The dashboard is very user friendly so keeping track of what customers want is easily seen.

Scarlett & Jo
Time spent using app: 29 days
July 5, 2021

Super easy to get started. Works great and easy to adjust the settings of how to display. Great service

Shiro & Malou
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 27, 2021

Really useful and easy to setup. Technical Team is helpful, to do any customization. Thanks for wonderfull app. We setup a product catalog and it was a thought to have a way to notify user by email instead of calling them. Have an option to call them, through phone no. also would have been nice.

Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | Home Cleaning Robot