Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Alert Me! Restock Alerts

by Dibble Development

Automated restock notifications for customers

Nufferton UK - Unisex Loungewear - Official site

Great app. And so easy to install, one click and it's works instantly. We got our two first sign up within 1 h. Highly recommend.

Gerardo Collection

So this app is much better than I expected! It's been 1 day & I already have over 10 Customers who have signed up for restock alerts. I guess it's one of those things you don't think you need, but will help you out big time in the long run!

tayloredtoyoucreations

this is exactly what i have been looking for, at a fraction of the price compared to its competitors. Also super easy to set up using my brand colours to match my site. Love it!!

Pash + Evolve

Looks like this app is going to do everything we need, for a fraction of what other apps are charging! Seems to be no limits on number of emails sent, very straight forward so far. Will update if I come across any hurdles/issues but so far it is looking great!

Slayy Cosmetics

Great app to notify your customers when things will be back in stock. I recommend everyone in need of this on your website to download it.

Lamay

Amazing! I used this app to help with our online store and notifying our clients of incoming stock for our products. This app is brilliant within a few minutes of our products being in stock, our clients were notified and bought immediatly. I would highly recommend this app to other people. Very affordable!

zipperloft

What a great and easy to use add-on for any shop. Good customization but more importantly, it just works.

Princess G. Boutique & Wholesale

We love this app. Best we have used for restock alerts. You also cant beat the free trial to really try before you buy.

Brave Soles Life

This app has been quite useful for us. The set up is simple and their customer service is very responsive. We are already getting requests from customers which is helping us gain insights into what customers are interested in.

Hugo Industries, LLC

App works great and the support has been amazing. I wasn't having luck getting the style to match my website so I emailed them and Kimberly responded very quickly and was able to make the app buttons match my theme and even teach me how to make changes myself. Overall great experience!