Back in Stock Alerts ‑ Dibble

Back in Stock Alerts ‑ Dibble

$5/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 9, 2021

Looks like this app is going to do everything we need, for a fraction of what other apps are charging! Seems to be no limits on number of emails sent, very straight forward so far. Will update if I come across any hurdles/issues but so far it is looking great!

Pash + Evolve
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
February 8, 2021

Great app to notify your customers when things will be back in stock. I recommend everyone in need of this on your website to download it.

Slayy Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 8, 2021

Amazing! I used this app to help with our online store and notifying our clients of incoming stock for our products. This app is brilliant within a few minutes of our products being in stock, our clients were notified and bought immediatly. I would highly recommend this app to other people. Very affordable!

Lamay
South Africa
Time spent using app: 13 days
February 6, 2021

What a great and easy to use add-on for any shop. Good customization but more importantly, it just works.

zipperloft
Time spent using app: 17 days
February 6, 2021

We love this app. Best we have used for restock alerts. You also cant beat the free trial to really try before you buy.

Princess G. Boutique & Wholesale
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 5, 2021

This app has been quite useful for us. The set up is simple and their customer service is very responsive. We are already getting requests from customers which is helping us gain insights into what customers are interested in.

Brave Soles Life
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 4, 2021

App works great and the support has been amazing. I wasn't having luck getting the style to match my website so I emailed them and Kimberly responded very quickly and was able to make the app buttons match my theme and even teach me how to make changes myself. Overall great experience!

Hugo Industries, LLC
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 3, 2021

This app does exactly what I need it to do and it definitely saves me time! The price is ideal. No complaints!

Plant Goals
Time spent using app: 4 days
February 3, 2021

Even if you break even using this app, it's a no-brainer. I have removed the need to email each and every customer waiting for a product to come back into stock, and I can still make the email personal enough to where the client feels I am communicating directly to them. Shipping price errors cost me more than this app. A MUST HAVE for any size business operating on Shopify.

Detail-Division
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 3, 2021

I use this app to notify my customers when products are restocked. its super efficient. I love it! totally recommend

All Things Chic