Alert Me! Restock Alerts

Unlimited fully automated restock notifications

$5/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Princess G. Boutique & Wholesale

We love this app. Best we have used for restock alerts. You also cant beat the free trial to really try before you buy.

Brave Soles Life

This app has been quite useful for us. The set up is simple and their customer service is very responsive. We are already getting requests from customers which is helping us gain insights into what customers are interested in.

Hugo Industries, LLC

App works great and the support has been amazing. I wasn't having luck getting the style to match my website so I emailed them and Kimberly responded very quickly and was able to make the app buttons match my theme and even teach me how to make changes myself. Overall great experience!

Plant Goals

This app does exactly what I need it to do and it definitely saves me time! The price is ideal. No complaints!

Detail-Division

Even if you break even using this app, it's a no-brainer. I have removed the need to email each and every customer waiting for a product to come back into stock, and I can still make the email personal enough to where the client feels I am communicating directly to them. Shipping price errors cost me more than this app. A MUST HAVE for any size business operating on Shopify.

All Things Chic

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to notify my customers when products are restocked. its super efficient. I love it! totally recommend

Baroni Firenze

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

i used this app for customers to let me know what they would like that is not available.
it absolutely serves the purpose, it is easy to use, it has quite a high degree of personalization and the customer service is extremely efficient. would definitely reccomend it.

Parley Labs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is perfect: affordable, clean, straight to the point. We've tried 3 other email notify app, but this one keeps it the simplest and does exactly what it needs to do.

Stunning Jewels 4 You

I haven't had any problems so far with the app. Works well even though my customers haven't been using it as much as I'd like them to. So I thought I would give you guys this feedback and get a free month offer as it showed and give it a little longer before I make a final decision on continuing to use it and pay the monthly fee. Thanks

Klarity Kosmetics

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I've heard great things about this app and how easy it is to use! Definitely excited to try it out!