Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import Products, Integrated Ali Reviews, Oberlo Alternative

YOUR/LIMIT

good kfjeinfjfnfk. fif fic xi fkf gif fif fif if fif fof fod fld fif fif ix fif fkf fkd did dkd did dkf fif jfjf8fbf

daniastore.com

Its very very good app , i didn't see like this app until now .i want to use every day at this app .Thank you

ShopDeally

The worst app I have ever used. The support for the app is terrible. Orders I placed for my customer were sent to wrong address. I set the "shipping from origin" to USA, However, when my customer ordered, even though the order showed shipping from USA, it was shipping from China. Do not use this app.

September 21, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am sincerely sorry for the trouble you met.

Firstly, I did check from our chat system, and found that Petey provided explanation to you in a previous chat that our Ali Orders app can only help you fulfill the information on AliExpress (AE) -> order the item for you, then sync the information from AE to Ali Orders app (and your Shopify store as well). That means our Ali Orders app could not manage about the shipping matter. It belongs to your AE's supplier, and out of our support scope.

Besides, since you did re-install our app, please feel free to contact us if you have any further concerns on this.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Lynn

PTY

Amazing, use it all the time. It makes life 200x's easier when dropshipping . kjkjkjkijkjkjk need 100 char.

The Sleepwell Store

Though I have not used the app much, it is beautifully designed and easy to use. The documentation is good. I plan to use it on my other stores.

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I used this app to help me make the store better. I really like how it works. I used this app to help me make the store do more sales.

menochic

helpful app thanks very much it's best app ever like oberlo and make easier to add product and manage inventory

SureBucks100

I love it so far, makes importing products easy. Did lose one though, after importing I mistakenly high the button again, but the dialog said imported already, but it doesn't show in my list to push to my shop.

September 15, 2019

Hi there,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and we really appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your issue, I am going to follow directly with you via email to provide faster response.

Look forward to hearing reply from you.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Lynn

Beautyforecast

I love this app! Helped me to customize all my product descriptions, profit, and images in a flash!

Most Supplies

Easy app for any new beginners. No headache, no pain to discover how things work. User friendly definitely something to have

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37