4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and automation features that simplify the order fulfillment process for dropshipping businesses. The app's customer support is praised for its quick response times and effective problem-solving. It's particularly beneficial for new merchants, offering guidance in setting up. The app saves time by importing products from AliExpress to Shopify stores, provides store improvement recommendations, and offers insights into product trends. Some merchants find it useful in sourcing products and suppliers.

January 9, 2023

I am very pleased with the Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship, I have been helped by Daisy who is outstanding and has been a tremendous help. I recommend this app!

CUTESIE CLOTHING
France
January 21, 2020

This app has imported products with many varieties better than the other popular variety. Thank you for this app.

Finestwraps.com
FireApps replied October 15, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Raymond from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Orders users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Orders.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Regards,
Raymond
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

Edited December 1, 2022

I was in trouble to import product from AliExpress. Your support team help me lot to fix the issue.

MASSCARTBD
Bangladesh
November 15, 2022

Leo was very helpful! I had a problem with the order fulfillment and he helped me out quickly! Literally helped me out in minutes! I recommend everyone should be like him very friendly, helpful and fast!

CISCO & CO
February 8, 2023

Ethan delivered reat service. He had many tips to improve my business. This was helful and very great for me.

SUNNYDAYS
Norway
December 20, 2022

A very wonderful person who is patient and can solve any problem. Thank you, Mr. Leo. It was nice to know you

NEFERTITII
Türkiye
December 6, 2022

me encanto la app!! estaba perdida y tuve que contactar por el chat, me atendió Ethan, fue super amable conmigo, y me ayudo en todo! un chico espectacular!!

Modaly
Spain
August 9, 2018

Man, I have to say I was a little skeptical when seeing this app UI, it's not that refined though. But the speed when processing orders & importing product is crazy!!!

Also, kudos to the support team, fast and responsive as always.

Wonderpet House
Vietnam
FireApps replied October 16, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Orders app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Orders.

Best Regards
Kate
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

February 13, 2023

I one hundred percent recommend this app. The customer support is on point and the system is really easy to use. Thank you Ethan personally for your help I appreciate the fast replies and open tips.

S&M
June 27, 2019

Great App for importing products, love it...its been a great help in getting products to my store. Also it's free which is crucial for starters like me

HiGadgets.net
FireApps replied October 15, 2020

"Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Orders and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Regards,
Muffin
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team"