4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and easy navigation. They value its product mapping and automation features, which streamline order management. The app's product research tools are praised for quickly identifying profitable items, and its integration with platforms like Temu and AliExpress is well-received. Despite initial challenges, merchants have successfully fulfilled orders using the app, enhancing store credibility and efficiency. The live chat feature is also noted for providing quick responses to queries.

April 15, 2021

A great addition to Ali Reviews. It makes it easy to import Aliexpress items into my boutique and split the variants. It also auto syncs orders to Aliexpress to cut down on manual entry of orders.

Douglas Lynn
FireApps replied April 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Linda from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Regards,
Linda
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

October 28, 2022

Ethan was very helpful and we fixed my issue quickly. I could not sync my order from my shopify store and he helped me to get it on aliorders app and go through order process and finish it. Thank you very much.

FioreDivino
April 10, 2023

I had a great experience with Ethan. He has answered my questions. He has also provided me with some tips to help my store. Kudos to Ethan

Woodsy Storebia
March 6, 2023

Doing dropshipping with Ali Order is easy. The chat customer service is always available to help you make the right choices and answer your questions. I got help from Daisy about an order and it was quick and easy to get my answers.

Power Couple Store
April 7, 2023

ciara ist eine sehr gute beraterin sie hat mir all miene fragen beantworten können und hat mir sehr weiter geholfen

Mercantile
Germany
March 16, 2023

Very Helpful and informative. I would recommend it however you should conduct your due diligence in seeing whether their products actually solve your store specificproblems.

VirtuMall
February 6, 2023

thank you for your time,because of you now i can update my store thank you so much,you are the best.

Cash-20
FireApps replied February 6, 2023

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you at every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Ali Orders.

Cheers!

Edited March 23, 2023

I liked the attitude of the very concerned customer representative to me, she was a very respectful and tolerant person, I convey my love

comelykitchen
February 16, 2023

The customer support here is amazing, especially Ethan. He went above and beyond to insure my customer got their product.

Zainab&co.
February 8, 2023

Very good, if there is any problem, it can be solved in time, the experience is very good, I recommend everyone to use it, it is very convenient

LIFE C-C