Reviews (2,296)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, ease of use, and excellent customer support. It offers a free plan, multiple source search, and a streamlined order fulfillment process. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and helpfulness, often providing guides and images. The live chat feature is also commended for quick responses. It's recommended for its ability to help merchants grow their businesses.

November 17, 2022

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have experienced today nice customer approach from AliOrders customer service, way to go! I asked about Shipping option and it was very good explained

Sit And Shop
Serbia
February 14, 2023

Ethan was great. Really helpful and supportive. I would recommend asking questions if your stuck and i'm sure you'll get pointed in the right direction.

catsforce
June 28, 2019

This app has been a lifesaver. Easy to use. Easy to navigate. It has helped me tremendously with my drop shipping business.

HOUSE OF STYLE FASHIONS
FireApps replied October 15, 2020

"Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Orders app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Orders.

Best Regards
Kate
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team"

April 16, 2019

best auto fulfill app i have ever seen with 0 cost every body should have this

wehove
India
FireApps replied October 15, 2020

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Orders.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Regards,
Muffin
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

April 15, 2021

A great addition to Ali Reviews. It makes it easy to import Aliexpress items into my boutique and split the variants. It also auto syncs orders to Aliexpress to cut down on manual entry of orders.

Douglas Lynn
FireApps replied April 26, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Linda from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Regards,
Linda
Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team

October 28, 2022

Ethan was very helpful and we fixed my issue quickly. I could not sync my order from my shopify store and he helped me to get it on aliorders app and go through order process and finish it. Thank you very much.

FioreDivino
November 22, 2023

boa

Fast Dropz
Portugal
About 1 month using the app
March 6, 2023

Doing dropshipping with Ali Order is easy. The chat customer service is always available to help you make the right choices and answer your questions. I got help from Daisy about an order and it was quick and easy to get my answers.

Power Couple Store
February 6, 2023

thank you for your time,because of you now i can update my store thank you so much,you are the best.

Cash-20
FireApps replied February 6, 2023

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you at every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Ali Orders.

Cheers!

March 16, 2023

Very Helpful and informative. I would recommend it however you should conduct your due diligence in seeing whether their products actually solve your store specificproblems.

VirtuMall