Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

MegaMallDeals

Chrome extension does not work, cant change shipping properly, contacted customer service and they are really really bad. They charged me for a month and claimed I had a free trial. Used it for half a day charged me for a month. Avoid this at all costs as it does not work.

Style Sweet Home

The chrome extension almost never works. Not worth the hassle. Wasted a whole day, not enough resources to help.

TOSY.NL

This app has BUGS nobody can find. Shopify write to Appfreaker: This is what happend: There were 300 products in their website. Old products were still in the app from months ago but were not updated. So they deleted the old products in the app, but to his surprise ALL of their products on their website got deleted too.
Company does nothing and Shopify has no backup.

October 16, 2019

if you delete products in app obviously it will be deleted from app and your shopify store too.

CultureRegulationBrand

THE APP IS NOT WORKING AT ALL ! WITH NO NOTICE THIS IS THE WORST APP EVER !!! I HAD SO MANY ORDERS TO SEND AND THERE IS NO CONTACT INFO

PawPrints

I downloaded this app needing to input 10 products to my store from Aliexpress. They have different plans ranging from the basic to enterprise. Even though I didn't need it, I selected the enterprise plan to see which features they had for my free trial. I forgot to cancel the plan until the trial was well over so I contacted their support team to request a refund. They told me that they could allow the refund and asked me to contact Shopify to process the refund. I did so, and Shopify contacted them back for approval. They then decided to conveniently deny my refund request. If you want honest customer support, these developers are sorely lacking in it.

The app itself is pretty bloated, and there is not much of a difference from the basic and enterprise plan. The UI is not really conducive to a good user experience. Please be warned that there are more customer oriented apps out there for drop shippers.

Jungle Green Earth

I wish I could rate ZERO!

Started off badly, as pictures were not syncing when importing products, after a couple days everything went back to normal.
After that I have realized that ALL products were out of sync.
I spoke with the support team, they said the problem was being fixed in the next 24 hours 2 days gone and the problem persists. In my store there is still inventory but on ebay is out of stock!!!

I kept having failed promisses that the inventory would be back to normal in the next 24 hours.

NOW IT'S BEEN 2 weeks I am paying 20 a month while NOT being able to advertise my store due to inventory not syncing!

I keep asking for a refund and different members keep saying will be in touch with you soon. and nothing as been done!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

La Vinotinto Shop

Very bad customer support , they never respond to my emails and the products are synchronizing properly

Shakti Supply

ENTIRE PRODUCT IS BUGGED OUT AND INOPERABLE.

DOES NOT SYNC WITH ALIEXPRESS OR SHOPIFY.

USE DSers OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT.

I am leaving this feedback in order to motivate the developers to fix the bugs in this product. My entire store was mapped to this crapstastic application and now I cannot fulfill a single order or even go back farther than 2 pages of orders. This app needs to be completely rewritten.

FUAEM

Bad Bad Bad

I submit this complaint for the tenth time. Your program does not import images from the AliExpress website when I import any product.

And also does not automatically update the quantity and new prices. Although I did everything that was necessary from the settings menu and also the settings on the AliExpress website (why should I update manually?)

Several times I have filed the complaint and you tell me that the maintenance department will solve the problem but to no avail. All these problems remain

I think it is time to change from your program to another more serious and technical program. I will also file a complaint to the Chopeevai site on this issue as it is unreasonable to pay fees to your administration and have faced these problems for more than 15 days

Austraders

Absolute rubbish, looks like just about everyone had a problem with the app and had to contact support. Sure enough my install doesn't work either!! Not going to bother with support as I already use Oberlo and it dumps all over anything else I've tried.
Strange that there's two of what seems to be the exact same app for different prices.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6