Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Import and Sync Products from Aliexpress and many other sites

La Vinotinto Shop

Very bad customer support , they never respond to my emails and the products are synchronizing properly

Shakti Supply

ENTIRE PRODUCT IS BUGGED OUT AND INOPERABLE.

DOES NOT SYNC WITH ALIEXPRESS OR SHOPIFY.

USE DSers OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT.

I am leaving this feedback in order to motivate the developers to fix the bugs in this product. My entire store was mapped to this crapstastic application and now I cannot fulfill a single order or even go back farther than 2 pages of orders. This app needs to be completely rewritten.

FUAEM

Bad Bad Bad

I submit this complaint for the tenth time. Your program does not import images from the AliExpress website when I import any product.

And also does not automatically update the quantity and new prices. Although I did everything that was necessary from the settings menu and also the settings on the AliExpress website (why should I update manually?)

Several times I have filed the complaint and you tell me that the maintenance department will solve the problem but to no avail. All these problems remain

I think it is time to change from your program to another more serious and technical program. I will also file a complaint to the Chopeevai site on this issue as it is unreasonable to pay fees to your administration and have faced these problems for more than 15 days

Austraders

Absolute rubbish, looks like just about everyone had a problem with the app and had to contact support. Sure enough my install doesn't work either!! Not going to bother with support as I already use Oberlo and it dumps all over anything else I've tried.
Strange that there's two of what seems to be the exact same app for different prices.....

KheenKhaab

Installed this app couple of months back..initially these guys responded well when i was using trial version but after i took paid service...raised so many issues with them and every time these guys would say some one from tech team would get back...and Guess what nothing happened...We faced so many issues like Auto Sync was not happening and these guys repeatedly kept on saying Firstly,that there was an update going on at their end and after that the app will work fine and Secondly after addressing same issue again...they had new version that aliexpress was making few updates and after that it would work fine...but even after waiting for so many days nothing happened and then i had to manually sync every single product....
Then I had issue with some of the products , with Selling price was not being shown with margins i had set up at backend..they kept on saying that the matter had been forwarded to tech team and some one would get back...again nothing happened even after waiting so many days...end result..I deleted those products.
Again I raised another recent issue that by default my store currency is Indian Ruppee but when I am adding the product it picks USD as default and the correct pricing is not coming up...again when i spoke with them on Sat day i was told that because its SatDay and Sunday the tech team is not available , some one would get back on Monday. Even after 2 days i.e today on wed day no one bothered to get back on addressed issue and i contacted on their live chat ..the guy on live chat said its their lunch time and they would get back after 15 mins...after almost half an hour with all the disappointment i had to write them that they are the most unprofessional people .
I could have written this review after cancelling my subscription but then i thought to check their work ethics and professionalism while keeping this app (as i have already paid for the month).
I have started using other apps like Oberlo and EPROLO and they have been quite helpful so far, at least they revert back if an issue is raised unlike these people who dont even bother to get back.
I would never recommend this App and would like shopify to have a look on this matter

Huis en TuinMarkt | Meubels

NOT WELL WORKING APP!

Razi from Aliexpress Dropship APP:
Please try importing the Products
Also,as Promised we have Resolved your issue
We will be very much be Pleased if you Remove that 1star rating as we
have Resolved your issue
Please Feel free to contact us if you have any Queries
We will be very Happy to help you

WE:
After 1.5 - 2 months of working with this app, we did everything where they did ask for and we really like the idea of the app:

-Price change at store> does not work.
-Quantity Change> does not work
-Enable conditional price change> does not work
-Variable products price/quantity does not work

We spend a lot of time and money.
Give me us our 60 euro back and and 300 usd for the worker (We have invoices as proof) >>Because of your NOT WORKING APP!!!!

This is not a 1 time experience because we had more websites with the same problems and really like to work with a app like this.

May 2, 2019

Thanks for your review. But i don't believe in your comments. All the products which are present in your store are updating. If you remove items in your store it wont remove them in our app. make sure to update items which are present in your store. Please don't write such false reviews.

Notredame

Click on the 1 star ratings!! (they not lies) I did use the app on 2 websites but it is not autoupdating and has issues with the variable products. I did contact more than 5 times and did everything were they did ask for. They tell that they will tell the technical support but they can not fix the bug. I did delete all my products and did upload them with this app, it was a lot of extra work but did not help me at all. The 5 stars that they get is because of customerservice ask to rate when they did something that works, but when it not works they do not ask to give a rating. Sht app

April 22, 2019

Hi,
The issue with multiple stores has been resolved. sent email please check it.

Yapears | Official Online Store

Terrible App! Do not pay for the Professional plan as it does not work as described. Listing from Alibaba has never been able to import to your site. Customer service is not helpful either. I was told it will get solved with 24-48 hours yet it has been a week and when I checked with them, it goes to another guy, and you will have to start the whole procedure again. For some reason, their technician is always off work.

WholesalersParadise.

OK THIS APP DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO.FIRST IT WOULDN'T UPLOAD PRODUCTS INTO MY STORE FROM SEVERAL OF THE PLACES THEY ADVERTISE YOU CAN DROP SHIP FROM,WHEN I REACHED OUT FOR HELP FROM THERE STAFF THEY TOLD ME TO JUST GO TO ANOTHER STORE IN THE LIST,DEADEND THERE!!..NEXT WAS THE PRICING CONFIGURER DIDN'T WORK CORRECTLY WOULD EITHER PRICE ITEMS WAY TO HIGH OR MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU LOSE MONEY,VERY SLOW AS WELL...IT TOOK A WHILE FOR THE APP TO COMPLETE THE IMPORT PROCESS IF EVER THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE IMPORT PAGE TO SEE IF YOU SAW YOUR ITEM BECAUSE IF YOU HAD A LOT OF PRODUCTS ON YOUR STORE YOU WOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH EACH ONE IN YOUR CATALOG TO FIND THE ITEM YOU JUST IMPORTED.....I CANCELED ON MY SECOND DAY OF FREE TRIAL...AND I DO RECOMMEND (ALI ORDERS APP)....VERY USER FRIENDLY AND YOU CAN ADD PRODUCT TYPE AND EVERYTHING ELSE SHOPIFY HAS BEFORE YOU IMPORT THAT WAY YOUR NOT GOING TO 2 SEPARATE PLACES TO EDIT 1 ITEM.

Dear Baby

They must be paying people for 5 star reviews and getting fake reviews... Absolutely horrid experience. Unfortunately did not meet our needs, was very slow, and did not have the features we needed. Razi support was no help and was abusive.

Previous 1 3 4 5