Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
tuecus
4.5
September 4, 2022

Vijay is very knowledgeable around start-up with the dropshipping apps. So for any newbies just trying to figure things out, Vijay is the person to ask. Responses are quick via this app

Be Naptural
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Edited December 31, 2020

So far useful.. It is kinda slow, but patience is a virtue. A Bit pricey, hopefully it's worth.
Great & fast support, Rajendra was really quick and helpful and solved my issue. Thank you!

GlamShop
Romania
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited September 23, 2020

The app provide variety of product for my store and customer service rep helps a lot her name is Rajendra very patient and helpful. I like Aliexpress but website need to update cause sometimes it's so frustrating when you keep clicking and nothing happen, but overall I am happy someone helped me.

Beauty Secret
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 17, 2020

I used this app and it is helping me. I am now at the begining to use it. Mr. Rabbani A customer service Rep. help me and guided me to use approach this app.

Celibrity
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 8, 2020

Just got the app yesterday. The good news, it's super easy to import products. It's taking care of at least 50% of the work I was doing before. The bad news, there's not much documentation available explaining the features of the app. They need a How it works section. But I chatted with their live support and Rabbani was very patient and helpful with all my questions. They gave me several links to get me up to speed. I think this will be a winning app for me!

Rose Cube Life