Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Import and Sync Products from Aliexpress and many other sites

ambient.com

I highly recommend this app, if you need to stay ahead of pack. This is impressive and i just love this app. Their customer support is way better than all the other apps i have used. They even helped me out to setup my whole business. They are quick and have atmost knowledge into a corner.

TeeSprinkle

5 stars for customer service!! Razi really took the time to make sure I was set up and had everything I needed! He is so nice too and welcoming I'm impressed by the way he explains things so clearly!

Lovesistershop

excellent customer service, they help me a lot. excellent customer service. good. the app is very good

DecalsArt.com

Rajendra helped a lot to reconnect the new version of the Aliexpress Dropshipping app with the recent ali express changes

Impulsewear.co.uk

Great customer support from Rabbani. Once i downloaded the app i got immediate help and he supported me all the way through on how to use the app and import products. What a gem!!

Monet Roshi Couture

Great App and their customer service helped me solve all my problems. I hope in the future I can be able to import using my phone

Next Generation Wear

I want to thank to Sai Raghay he answered to my question in a few seconds. I love the app it is not very expensive.

Eyelashes USA

I'am so impressed with Rajendra he has helped me 100%. He is a true asset to this company I do recommend this company and we need more people like Rajendra lots of knowledge and professional.

Leggings By Tonya

Razi helps me answer any questions I have, and there is 24 hour customer service that is why I use this APP. NO waiting THREE days on a question with with some other APP'S.. Razi is on it every time i need something...

Emaratimatket

i really appreciated the app and also the staff who assisted me to set up my store. i really new in this and i got great support. i recommend this app. thanks a lot Rabbani shaik the staff who assisted me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50