Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Eclectic Rose Studio

I had some questions about importing a product off of Ali Express. I wasn't sure if it would qualify for the dropshipping program I was registered for so Rajendra was kind and patient and explained it via "Chat" that it should work and told me what I would need to do. She was very helpful. I appreciate someone answering so quickly too.

SILVAMARKET

A few minutes ago I got help from
sai raghav.I had very quick replay.My issue was about
shipping to UK from Appfreaker.I don`t know how we`ll go in future,but for now I`m happy.Thanks,Sai Raghav

Best Snooker Cue

I start working with this app about two years ago,
I have some small difficulties but the team behind it is very helpful and service-oriented.
I talked with Rabbani for almost an hour and he helped me a lot.
Thanks

DaryBaO

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! you guys are always very attentive and with an excellent helping service, THANK YOU VERY MUCH RAJENDRA

WILD GLAMAZON FASHION

I'm Vivian NAUD from WILD GLAMAZON FASHION,
Ravi help/support is great.
App & support is fantastic

curtis & Ivory

I wanted some help with the pricing rules Basha was patient and professional.
Thank You Basha. It's a great app

Resurrected Life

I needed to know more info about the average shipping time. Rajendra did an Amazing job. Impressed!!

TruDiamond

I used this app to dropship. Easy to add products. I spoke with Razi, who was very helpful and understanding, He helped answer/solve my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.

ShowGlace

Though i have not started using their app. I talked to Sai Raghav and he was very helpful, answering all my questions in everyway he could. they are always online to answer questions and thats one thing i really admire about them.

pnmall2u

"You just need to do some clicks then the app will auto-run. Impressive speed and performance.
Everything is reported in SEO issue checklist so that I know where I need to improve. Very Smart app. "

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56