Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

by appfreaker

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

World Designs Online Store

Razi was very professional and very helpful. I received immediate attention and help with my concerns.

Trending Toys Club

Razi was kind and professional and didn't give up on me even though I am new and asking many questions.

Dumux

I recently installed this application and I am amazed at the technical support they have. They respond very quickly and help you solve the problems you have. I asked them for help on how to set prices and in a very easy and fast way Razi helped me to solve it. I recommend everyone to use this app that is very useful. Thank you very much for your support.

Cassiano’s

very good customer services, very clear about process.
Raghav was my customer services representative very helpful. Thank you so much

Trendsetter Styles

Rajendra Helped me out with my questions very Quickly... She was very helpful and nice, as well as Professional.

freeants

Its very helpful app. you can ask any questions at live chat 7/24. Thank you Rabbani, you helped me a lot. Best live chatter ever.

DoDazzales

I just installed this app and was having problems understanding a few things. I contacted the customer support and got answered right away. The Rep Rabbani, was awesome and very helpful. I was walked through the steps to accomplish what I was trying to to, so...... Thank you very much Rabbani.

Aliyecares

app is definitely helpful, customer support is even better,
Rajendra helped me understand all the questions I had.

Pineapple Kisses Boutique

Basha answered 100% of my questions ! Basha made sure i understood everything before moving to the next question

starburstdeals

I had a little difficulty in understanding how to price the mark up on my imported items, rajenda was most helpful and didn't leave the chat dialog until I had fully understood what she was saying. at the end of the day, you can't get this wrong guy's, as it would be very costly. once again thank you Ragenda.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53