AliExpress Review Importer

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Cosmetic Tattoo Company

absolutely amazing and so simple to use. only had one problem with one product but absolutely love how easy this is!

MJDZ Shop

Another Amazing app by Judge Me! Works smoothly when I import and export customers' reviews! Highly Recommended!

I $hopping store

its a very easy to use and very usefull app i recommend it to you All But The bad Thing is It doesn't Shows Reviews at homepage .. Thanks for your service

Maxlavish.com

I really like it. this app is awesome i love it to use its help me out to find and import best reviews

Alicetheluxe

Utiizo esta aplicación para importar las calficaciones de los compradores de AliExpress. Genial, es una maravilla de aplicación, me va estupendamente. Se la recomiendo a quien le gustaría tener los Review en su web.

Lemoned Shop

I use this app to add reviews to my newly added products. It's very easy to import, review, edit or delete reviews. Products sell better when there are good reviews for it. Recommend!

Dz-Discounts

I use this App to import reviews from AliExpress. It is simply Amazing. Many thanks to the developers. Thank you!

Migadu Enterprise

Very nice app. It help my store in marketing a lot. Also, very accommodating team in granting my simple request. You should try it too. Congrats team for a job well done.

Aulelei Fashions

I highly recommend this app it has made it super easy to add reviews to my shop and it is easy to edit and navigate as well.

corgis delights