AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Mom I Want That

garbage, ive been trying to export my reviews via cvs for a couple days SINCE you guys don't let me show on store.... does NOT work

October 3, 2019

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience using our app.

We have tried to contact you mutliple times but received no response. To our understanding you had problems showing the reviews on your shop's pages.
Note: Ali Express Review Importer only imports reviews from Ali Express but doesn't display them. To display reviews, please export the AliExpress reviews in the CSV formats we provide, one format for each of the major review apps on the market. (If you decide to use our Judge.me review app, the reviews are automatically synced.)

Our 24/7 support team is standing by to get everything setup correctly and help you to get the reviews displayed. Hope to hear from you soon!

SUNINPARIS

Fake app, need to install another app (paid!) to export the reviews to my store. Very disappointing.

July 22, 2019

Hi Sun In Paris,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. I tried calling you to explain how our apps work, but your phone number didn't work so please allow me to summarize our apps here:

1) This app, AliExpress Review Importer, is a 100% free app to import reviews from AliExpress. This app allows you to export the imported reviews into a CSV file (in the format of any of the major review apps) or, if you use Judge.me reviews as well, to automatically have your imported reviews synced there.

2) Judge.me product reviews is an app for showing reviews on your shop and to generate more via review request emails. As said before, reviews imported from AliExpress Review Importer will show up automatically in Judge.me, as the databases are synced.

Price wise, Judge.me has a very generous free plan. We do indeed have a 15 USD/month paid plan, called the Awesome Plan. This paid plan is very generous (far cheaper than competitor plans at Yotpo, Loox, Stamped, etc) and most importantly, not required at all to show imported reviews.

So you can use both our apps, for life, free forever. Hope I explained it well enough and please feel free to reach out to our support if you'd like to go on a call with me.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

NIFTY MOLLY

waste of time tries to extort money with another app NOT FREE . exports csv in wrong formats all positive reviews are FAKE

Village Petal

Worst app ever, it just imports the reviews but you will need another app to put it on the products that you must pay for. Do not waste your time here!

Leathericia

Wrong info, App is not FREE, 1st install says free then during import it asks for installation of another App which is PAID :-(

5d Diamond Painting Kits

waste of time downloading this app it just tries to get you to use another paid app

Oohilikethat

please don't use this app. it has a huge bug and you can lost your website also.

Coupdecoeur Sg

It was so bad that we removed it from our app list in 5 minutes.