AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Tops For Tails | Pet Fashion

This error is so painful... It completely breaks work flow when you are trying to import reviews for hundreds of individual lines. When the app works, it works great... but for me it needs to be doing what it should be every time.

Here is the error for the devs. Would actually love some feed back on this because I like the Judge Me app and would rather use your suite. As it is we are going to have to delete your app and find another to use across our seven stores.

AliExpress says they have 8 reviews but the reviews are not loading properly on their page so so we can't import them. Please try again later or with a different AliExpress product.

POSTURE CORRECTOR

I've been trying to use this app to import reviews for my store. nothing happening its very dissapointing

Cheap Surf Gear

this app used to work ok, sometimes it doesnt work at all and now it works, but duplicates the reviews 2 or 3 times on every product... a total waste of time! Support reply and say they know it does this but do not do anything to fix it.

June 10, 2020

Hi,

There was indeed a bug today since our last deploy. We already fixed it, the bug existed for few hours only.

We've also fixed your imports.

Thanks for letting us know about the bug.

Supreme Dog Store

I used this app to import reviews from aliexpress but it doesnt work. It does send email and says its importing but refresh after 2 hours still nothing

May 10, 2020

Hi,

AliExpress has been having issues since late last week. Our developer team is working on a fix and our support will take care of your review import for you.

Can you please email support@judge.me with your desired imports, so we can do it for you?

Thank you!

smartmall.us

تطلب الكثير من السموحات كما أنها لا تسمح بتعديل أي شيء كما ،لا تنفعك في أي شيء إلا إذا قمت بتثبيت إضافة أخرى

Lokshair

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found",it waste me lost of time, how could I do, uninstall the app?

TENDTRENDS

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found" tried again after a day and still....checked on the app review and theres a lot of people with same problem as me...ill try again later and uninstall it if still wont work.

February 27, 2020
Still no update about the URL not valid?

Cheap Snow Gear

this app used to work great and now does not work anymore. it is a complete pain and a waste of time now. multiple emails to support and no fix yet....

February 22, 2020

Hi,

Some IPs seem to be getting different type of URLs some of the time. We are working on a fix.

Import works normally for overwhelming majority of users. Sorry for the issues you are facing.

Pumkii

Shiity app, you need to install another app : Judge.me to show reviews on your store i won't recommend it to you guys, run away from this

December 5, 2019

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

AliExpress Review Importer is indeed focused on just that: Importing AliExpress reviews for free. We made it a standalone app so all merchants can import reviews and then decide which review app to use to show them.

This is why we provide CSV exports for all major review apps, and also sync the reviews to Judge.me if you want us to. So the choice is yours; use any review app you like.

Moreover, Judge.me has a very generous free plan. There is no hidden upsell.

Mom I Want That

garbage, ive been trying to export my reviews via cvs for a couple days SINCE you guys don't let me show on store.... does NOT work

October 3, 2019

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience using our app.

We have tried to contact you mutliple times but received no response. To our understanding you had problems showing the reviews on your shop's pages.
Note: Ali Express Review Importer only imports reviews from Ali Express but doesn't display them. To display reviews, please export the AliExpress reviews in the CSV formats we provide, one format for each of the major review apps on the market. (If you decide to use our Judge.me review app, the reviews are automatically synced.)

Our 24/7 support team is standing by to get everything setup correctly and help you to get the reviews displayed. Hope to hear from you soon!

Previous 1