AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Supreme Dog Store

I used this app to import reviews from aliexpress but it doesnt work. It does send email and says its importing but refresh after 2 hours still nothing

May 10, 2020

Hi,

AliExpress has been having issues since late last week. Our developer team is working on a fix and our support will take care of your review import for you.

Can you please email support@judge.me with your desired imports, so we can do it for you?

Thank you!

Compression Therapy

Just doesnt work, says its importing in the background but after 30mins nothing. Tried re installing, refreshing etc. and nothing

May 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for highlighting this issue with us. Our team is checking with priority.

Current finding is that importing works but has delay in showing reviews. We will reach out to you in person after we have more conclusive findings.

Have a great day!

smartmall.us

تطلب الكثير من السموحات كما أنها لا تسمح بتعديل أي شيء كما ،لا تنفعك في أي شيء إلا إذا قمت بتثبيت إضافة أخرى

Lokshair

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found",it waste me lost of time, how could I do, uninstall the app?

TENDTRENDS

always give me a message "URL not Valid or not found" tried again after a day and still....checked on the app review and theres a lot of people with same problem as me...ill try again later and uninstall it if still wont work.

February 27, 2020
Still no update about the URL not valid?

Cheap Snow Gear

this app used to work great and now does not work anymore. it is a complete pain and a waste of time now. multiple emails to support and no fix yet....

February 22, 2020

Hi,

Some IPs seem to be getting different type of URLs some of the time. We are working on a fix.

Import works normally for overwhelming majority of users. Sorry for the issues you are facing.

Pumkii

Shiity app, you need to install another app : Judge.me to show reviews on your store i won't recommend it to you guys, run away from this

December 5, 2019

Hi,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here.

AliExpress Review Importer is indeed focused on just that: Importing AliExpress reviews for free. We made it a standalone app so all merchants can import reviews and then decide which review app to use to show them.

This is why we provide CSV exports for all major review apps, and also sync the reviews to Judge.me if you want us to. So the choice is yours; use any review app you like.

Moreover, Judge.me has a very generous free plan. There is no hidden upsell.

Mom I Want That

garbage, ive been trying to export my reviews via cvs for a couple days SINCE you guys don't let me show on store.... does NOT work

October 3, 2019

Hi,

We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience using our app.

We have tried to contact you mutliple times but received no response. To our understanding you had problems showing the reviews on your shop's pages.
Note: Ali Express Review Importer only imports reviews from Ali Express but doesn't display them. To display reviews, please export the AliExpress reviews in the CSV formats we provide, one format for each of the major review apps on the market. (If you decide to use our Judge.me review app, the reviews are automatically synced.)

Our 24/7 support team is standing by to get everything setup correctly and help you to get the reviews displayed. Hope to hear from you soon!

SUNINPARIS

Fake app, need to install another app (paid!) to export the reviews to my store. Very disappointing.

July 22, 2019

Hi Sun In Paris,

Founder and CEO of Judge.me here. I tried calling you to explain how our apps work, but your phone number didn't work so please allow me to summarize our apps here:

1) This app, AliExpress Review Importer, is a 100% free app to import reviews from AliExpress. This app allows you to export the imported reviews into a CSV file (in the format of any of the major review apps) or, if you use Judge.me reviews as well, to automatically have your imported reviews synced there.

2) Judge.me product reviews is an app for showing reviews on your shop and to generate more via review request emails. As said before, reviews imported from AliExpress Review Importer will show up automatically in Judge.me, as the databases are synced.

Price wise, Judge.me has a very generous free plan. We do indeed have a 15 USD/month paid plan, called the Awesome Plan. This paid plan is very generous (far cheaper than competitor plans at Yotpo, Loox, Stamped, etc) and most importantly, not required at all to show imported reviews.

So you can use both our apps, for life, free forever. Hope I explained it well enough and please feel free to reach out to our support if you'd like to go on a call with me.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

NIFTY MOLLY

waste of time tries to extort money with another app NOT FREE . exports csv in wrong formats all positive reviews are FAKE

Previous 1