AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

FoxUnity

really useful and easy to use. Highly recommend if you want to imports reviews from aliexpress to your store

Ewells Cosmetics

Had some issues to import reviews but the support service was really quick to respond and helpful ! Everything worked out well !

ThawME

Customer service couldn't be better. They answer your emails very quickly and can help with a lot of things. App is also very clean and is one of the best review apps in my opinion

TheLitSeller

not bad the reviews are good and the support i gotten was immediate and the support team was very helpful contacted me personally

Happyreem

amazing app. go for it lots of app will charge mony for what this app provides for free, and its very easy to customize in your store.

Corona Warriors

Just Superb. It's free with all the paid features. It helped me very much. PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP IN YOUR SHOPIFY AND USE IT!

Lifetime Stuffs

I used this app combined with another to import reviews it to my store. It worked great. But maybe I do not know if it has the functionality of importing bulk reviews for every product in my store for just a click. The bad thing is I had to do it manually. I had to import reviews one at a time copying n pasting url and title.

Stay Home Paradise

An excellent application to add evidence to your product. You can take advantage of reviews and real photos of customers to refer to the product on your shop.

Skinnette

I couldnt import some reviews. Emailed the support team and got instant reply and immediately imported the review for me! thank you

Fougère Beauty

Amazing and free. Does stuff exactly how they should be done. Must have app for any dropshipping business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21