AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropship products

Athleisure and casual wears

It is rightly fair to leave a very great review for this great app, it has helped me import reviews from real people on the products i sell. Now convincing my customers to buy just got a tad bit easier. i highly recommend this app to anyone who sells something online. great app!!

ThriveRank

a must-have review app for Shopify, now i am using the free plan, only for testing, and i will set up the $15 plan later, thank you

Pet Treasures

Great app, you have to download another app to make it work, but the free option for both apps works amazing!!! Definitely the best review app

Millenial Thing

Highly recommendable. Great Free functions. Gives Trust factor on my site. Will be a valuable part of my business.

Boom Tshaka Store

I absolutely love this app, its really good and I would highly recommend it. Its helping with traffic and conversions. Go get it!

Mythical Gemstones

I highly recommend using this app, it makes importing reviews from Aliexpress an easy task. Thanks !

gadgetlyte

Impressive this is the best tool for importing reviews. All reviews are coming in without delay. I recommend this app

Favored Pet Supplies

This app works great to import reviews from AliExpress. You can decide what countries, level of reviews, text or not and how many to import.

You do need Judge.Me to move them to your website product. You will be able to decide to post or hide each one or just have them all be posted.
Super easy and looks professional.

Gadget Wizard

spectacular free application it really help me a lot i never thought this app would be this good, i would recommend this to everyone that are looking for review app.

Cool Stuff Go

Excellent free application. Very reliable with a high level of customization. Support service is quick and helpful. A must for dropshipping stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12