AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Own Your Drama

This App is amazing and so easy to use. Also i had some technical issues and the support team was so helpful and resolved the problem so promptly. Very professional. This is one of the best review apps and so so user friendly. Infact they not only communicate in emails, they will call you and check whether everything is working properly or not. I have never seen such amazing customer service really. I am very grateful to the team. Keep up the good work guys.

Beer Throne

So far so good. Really simple to use and configure. Had no problems at all. Just don't like the fact the when it imports only stars reviews (no text or pictures), it will come with the name of the product on the description of the review, so it is very repetitive.

adammaa

So far, I like the product, The dates are separated and looks professional. I wish I would import reviews for both draft and active items.

FitOurStyles

This app is quite simple, it is very self- explanatory and gets the job done quickly. I definitely recommend for new users!

Nano Aid Medical

this is by far the best app i have used for reviews. i recommend this for anyone looking for a good free reviews app.

WOOHAT

Great tool! Does the job for you! So now I'm trying to fill the 100 words, but use it and you'll see for yourself!!

TheStylishBag

Great app and simple to use. Love using the app, save a lot of time on maintaining store. works well !

my-watchbands.com

I love this product make so much easy life, save time and effort, I recommend it and use it on my website

Fun cover

Good app. useful.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyclothify

This app is Awesome, thx a lot Judge.me Team
the most impressive with the app how much is fast to import the reviews !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24