AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

chipisland

I had an issue and the Customer support team reached me immediately. Personal treatment in a free app is something difficult to find. Also, just to let you know, when importing reviews make sure you click on the"only reviews with text content" and fill in minimum 1 word, if not it will import empty reviews and it will fill it with the product name (terrible mistake).

Nexus-Booth

Fast Support, well recommended app suite everything I need, easy to use and reliable support.

Egenkauppa

Thanks its a useful app i like it.Its easy to use. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

MrsPET

La mejor app de reviews sin duda y gratis encima 10/10 trabajo magnifico
podeis visitar mi tienda para comprobar que es buenísima

John Nikos

Worked exactly as intended and gives my products much more credibility. Wish it would import more than 500 reviews but that's not a big deal.

vizhio

For me, it works great! Given the fact that I can import so many reviews with the free version, it's amazing!

Exerbeast

It's not letting me upload any reviews? Is there a bug by any chance?

Easy Kitchen US

Today I'm having this message don't matter I do. URL is not valid or not found or is not a product page.

Z-TopShop.com

I just got this app and it is Great! My store begins to look much more professional better. Thank you. I recommend it to anyone in the dropshipping field.

Lynda Anne

Perfect app, easy to use, and high quality. It looks neat and professional. The customer support is amazingly fast. I cannot believe how quickly they help. My store looks so much more professional with this app and my conversion rates are going up after only one day. You gotta get this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19