All In One Automatic Discount

All In One Automatic Discount

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 15, 2021

This is the perfect plugin for discounts, a lot of options, capabilities, and features, but the most important thing is that the support (Thanks Chirag Patel) is amazing. You know when you have made a good choice when the first support case is created. Chirag support and flexibility are among the best in the industry.

La Barra CCU
Argentina
Time spent using app: 3 months
CirkleStudio replied September 16, 2021

Thank you Andres for your time with 5 start review.
Yes, Our main focus is after-sales service. It is not like we leave you after-sales, but we are always with you when you need us.

I shared this review with our technical team and support team and they are really happy to hear that you are a really satisfied user in both the criteria functionality as well as support.

September 10, 2021

Recommend, great support team that could solve all the problems that I had. Finally a good priced app that does the job well.

Linsblocker
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
CirkleStudio replied September 13, 2021

September 8, 2021

This app allows me to offer volume discounts. Just what I needed. There are other functions, which I haven't tried. Customer support is prompt enough (considering that they're located on the other side of the globe, and probably sleeping when I submit my request) and awesome.

GoGardenNow
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 8, 2021

5 stars alone for customer service - Swati went out of the way to do it on my store to see if what i wanted would work and then provided me with a demo copy and email on how to do it myself

goatbrandmx
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 2, 2021

By far one of the best apps I have installed on my website, TheApronSite.com. The process was smooth. I had to update my theme and ran into some issues. Contacted customer care for the app and the very small issues were taken care of within an hour. 10-star rating!

TheApronSite
Time spent using app: 3 months
CirkleStudio replied September 3, 2021

Edited September 1, 2021

Atlas Nutrition: This app has a really good amount of discounts available to use and is the best/cheapest app I have come across. Accompanied with a great/quick service from the team!

Atlas Nutrition UK
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 13, 2021

Had to create a rather complex discount and Manoj Socha and Sid were efficient and helpful in our request. Encountered another problem today and Chirag Patel really went all the way out to explain and provided a solution to a problem we couldn't solve on our end. Thanks team! :)

POLWEL Co-operative Society Limited
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 27, 2021

Exceptional support and service. I actually loved the support. The support agent discussed and sorted out the matter in no time. Thank you brother

Tailor Tag
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 6 months
CirkleStudio replied August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

August 27, 2021

Great customer service by Mr. Patel. Enlightened me on the several features of the application. Looking forward to implementing the features in my store. Thank you!

HOST
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 23, 2021

Good customer service, excellent functions. Our store theme is customized, and I did not know how to install this app. But customer service Chirag helped to install it to our store and set up the discounts we wanted. Thank you so much.

Sweet Sugar