Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

International Amazon marketplace integration for pro sellers

Designbycement

Super-difficult to install so i gave up. i singed with an expert they recommended called Common-Service. I paid in advanced. Booked a meeting. Waited 3 days for that meetongday... 40 minutes before the meeting they come back to me and say that they dont understand a question i had so they Canceled everything. Im now 15minutes from when the meeting should have started and NOTHING I lost 4 days including trying to install it myself. my patiens is gone. And again this this softwarebusiness is proven to be a joke If your not a computer expert.. look for another program

Primafila Store

I finally found the perfect app for me... It does its job perfectly. Recommended! Cheers for the developers :)

Humma Hobby Horses

Very hard to understand how the app works. Can't recommend while there is better apps available. But there are tutorial videos

IQ IMPLANTS USA

After 30 days of using this app, here is the GOOD and BAD.
We needed integration to various Amazon marketplaces, including FBA and FBM, and be able to sync it all to Shopify main store for orders tracking and inventory The app provides many features that cover that and probably a lot more, but we were not able to get to them due to lack of any on-boarding assistance, meaningful support and extremely long response time on an average that took a day or more. In other words, you pretty much on your own.
________________________________________________________________________________
***PROS***
- Integration (see CONS) with Amazon various international and domestic markets.
- Orders imported seamlessly to Shopify for FBM or from FBA fulfillments.
- SKU matching seamless for inventory tracking in Shopify.
- Ability to turn On/Off sync between app and Amazon per each marketplace. Handy when nothing works and you got many items stuck in limbo.
***CONS***
- You are on your own. Let me repeat that - You are on your own.
- There is no on-boarding help. None, zero.
- Real Support Response time regardless of published notes are as such: Tomorrow. That's the best estimate. Maybe day after tomorrow if your ticket magically does not get assigned to the one and only support rep we ever encountered. So the same guy.
- In case of emergency if you have hundreds of SKU's in trouble on Amazon there will be no phone support, chat support, remote support or anything else you are imagining to be standard as of 2021.
- Integration with Amazon various marketplaces has number of nuances that has to do with SKU matching and ability to track FBA inventory, but you are not going to know that until you deep in. For example, in North America we are still trying to figure out how to track FBA inventory in Canada and USA, since they are under North America Unified Accounts. We are afraid to even think of Europe with many more markets. 7 days emailing (1 email per day) and no resolution to this with support agent (that same guy). Every day you get a new statement that contradicts yesterday's statement. We wait until tomorrow to get a response to yesterday question. I figure another month or so and we get one paragraph of useful help. I am sure the problem could have been solved in about 10min via chat, remote or phone call.
Hopefully by now you are catching the drift of how this works here. If you have a small store (few SKU's) and really good with programming, database and clear understanding of the flow of data or you like exciting midnight surprises with mission critical software, then this is for you. We actually have most of it covered and still in trouble.
If you like to have someone walk you through the process and fine tune what is shown in general video to work for your store, then you are in trouble too. I like to be fair and offer real assessment. I am not afraid to work with company that has one guy that covers it all. But I cannot stand when employees or owners do not take customer's problems personally and seriously and do not care to get involved to see it completely through. "That's not my problem attitude" how good business or software gets in trouble. Take this review at your own risk for all its worth.

Audio Files of the Black West

Mr. Keterson, in my view is a credit to this profession, he's patient, considerate, and inspirational in his approach to helping clients. He walked me through setting up the product information to facilitate correct labeling and setting up products in the prescribed categories according to Amazon criteria. Some of the instructions were a bit confusing to me, as a novice using the Amazon platform, for instance, sizing and coloring rules and "requirements" needed to compete the set-ups. For a novice , I felt some of the instructions took for granted I had more experience than I had; I could have benefited from more detailed explanations, which the Support person calmly provided. My over all opinion , is since so many people are opening up Online businesses who come to this new medium with little to no experience, this App needs to consider this, and make the tutorials and instructions more detailed with examples that are rudimentary . Assume you are taking to a four year old, explaining how to make cookies. However, you do provide an excellent support staff to accommodate those of us who are still trying to crawl before we run.

VCM24

Switched over from Codisto because of their extremely stupid pricing. Saved a lot and even gained some features. Customer support is great too.

Gamer's Dream

We are using this app for the last couple of months. We switched from another app because they were too slow to add connection to new marketplaces. Maybe because I was used to another interface, it took me around 1 week to get used to this app. Even though it took time to get used to, the app worked very good from the beginning. I learned about some options and functions in the following days.
The customer service is also top quality. I always received replies quickly and problems have been solved, except one case but we concluded that the problem is not due to the app.

Amalia J. & Boutique

We started last week with a this app, and we paid for them to customize our products to upload to amazon. They just uploaded one category and they did it without any problem,they customized it as we requested. Customer service has being very friendly and fixed all the issues very fast I will update this review at the end.

Treshers

Pros: Nice feature rich app that would serve you well . It took several weeks going back and forthwith support, but the app is fully working
Cons: "Support seems to be based in Europe so it takes, on average, 24 hrs to get a response to any inquiry". I still stand by this statement even though the developers posted a response saying that their support is based in the Americas, Europe, and Asia yada yada yada. However, when you open a support ticket, you get an automated email to confirm that they received your support request. Within the email, there is a link to a article called "how to obtain a good support ?" The funny thing that the article is not available in English, and the only option is to view it in French. Perhaps it is their subtle way of saying that you have to speak French to get first-class support, who knows...

May 24, 2021

We are sorry that you got that feeling, our support is based in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Regarding the SKU, there are many ways to make them match, as it is a huge App, it would require our support and your patience. This is why our support is free.

Harmless Harvest

Not ready for Prime time or Business at any scale... We started out great with this plugin. Super helpful support, but as time went on, developers would make changes to how orders were imported (without notice), stuff would fail and support took well over 24 hours. This plugin and team are not up to the task of supporting businesses with any significant volumes. I suggest you search elsewhere for more capable and reliable services before risking your Amazon account with these guys.

May 24, 2021

Nothing else to say that the trouble has been fixed at the same moment you were writing this review. Our apologies if your support time didn't correspond to your expectations, but we do apply the industry-standard SLA (support standards and timings)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6