Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nurdtyme

I used this App for over a year paying $29 a month. Had issues at the beginning and support tech named Olivier would fix it right away. Now over the past month inventory wasn't syncing with new items listed on Amazon. I put in a ticket a some new guy answers and asks a question. I would reply and then no answer. A week went by and I put in a new ticket and he would ask a question again and I would reply. Then I wouldn't hear from him again. At this point I'm getting frustrated. I put in another ticket and he asked another question again and I replied. Again no answer from him. Over 1 month of this goes by. The negative reviews are correct with this app. Customer Service is horrible. LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Jensmill

I'm still learning how to use it, but I like it so far the problem im having is the company i paid to set up my site didnt upload the right API's for my products so im having trouble linking my products

Amazon Azione Salute

Location Italy

Excellent App and Support Team obviously it is an application for experts and for those who know what they are doing In any case, the support team helped us with a problem that had arisen, quickly and professionally There are English guides for setup and it supports all Amazon countries

November 25, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to receive your compliments and appreciation.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to know that it has been helpful for the development of your store.
We would like to thank you again and please feel free to contact support anytime!

NiaYou Jewellery

App doesn't work , contacted customer support but no one is helping. Useless and waist of time. App removed

November 15, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience.
Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
Our Amazon Specialist had contacted you a few days ago but it seems you had already uninstalled the app.
Creating fine jewelry on Amazon is quite complex and requires quite a bit of patience.
We would be pleased to offer more information, guidance and assistance and have contacted you again.
Please feel free to contact us back.

ikonik

Location France

Application très utile. Pas super facile à utiliser au premier abord. Mériterait qu'un UX designer se penche dessus. Mais en revanche le support est super réactif et vous accompagne très aimablement. Spéciale dédicace à Keterson ! ;)

Gotraka

Very poor support no reply when in urgent need, no contact number - app failed, didnt allow changed settings to save

November 15, 2022

Hello Amar, thank you for your feedbak, indeed there was a delay in our response and we apologize for this but this was due to a timezone difference at that very moment, now our support team is available on 4 different time zones 24/7 and I believe they have solved your issues and you are now able to save all your configurations? We take customer satisfaction very seriously and hope that your experience using our app is much more pleasant now. Best regards,

Primal Harvest

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wir nutzen die App für die Amazon FBM Anbindung. Die Installation war einfach und die Funktion ist einwandfrei. Klasse finde ich, dass man einen persönlicher Ansprechpartner hatte, der uns zwei mal unterstützt hat. Das gibt es nicht oft bei Shopify Apps. Kann die App also weiterempfehlen.

everybabyproduct

Great service very informative , i spoke to customer servive on multiple occasion and always got my issues resolved , they’ve been a great help .

BLFStore

Location France

We had serious problems with this app this last month. The automation for the importation of orders didn't work on multiple occasions and we have not been informed. That did cause a lot of trouble with Amazon cause we didn't fulfill some orders that have not been imported. We had to check the app on a daily base to be sure that everything works. If someone uses this app and checks manually on a daily base it will work.

Yapson

L'app est excelent, facilite la connection entre la plateforme. Pour macth les produits il vus vaudra le SKU de l'un ou l'autre des des deux platformes. Vous serai tous emerveillés.
Le support est disponible en francais et en espagnole egalement. Thank

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19