Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

International Amazon marketplace integration for pro sellers

Híper Ocio

The app deserves 5 stars. Olivier, from support, 10. Amazing. They are stunning. I am extremely grateful. Una pasada, sin duda una app fantástica y un servicio de soporte aún mejor.

Raskebriller Europe

What an absolute incredible support. Solves my problem, and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend.

BrycesDice

App works as mentioned and price is relatively reasonable. I had some big troubles early on importing products lacking UPC as well as certain variants not being coded properly. An agent with the app helped me get everything straight and now all my listings are publishing perfectly. Now, this process took 20ish days to fully resolve. My rep was in contact with me often, but I never felt like it was not going to be resolved or worked on diligently. I am pretty satisfied with that service. Since the upload completed 2 days ago I have netted 6 additional sales. Since starting with the app I have added an additional 40 sales and ship all orders through Shopify. Probably a customer for life on this one.

Doggylips.Com LLC

This is a very badly needed app on Shopify if you also sell on Amazon Market place, and at a fantastic price. I have tried other apps that cost several times more than this, that are not even close. Amazon is rather complicated on it's own , especially if you sell clothing with lots of variants which have numerous new required attributes. The folks at Amazon Integration Plus have done an admirable job at keeping up. Probably most important of all though is the devoted customer support. They try very hard and will keep trying until everyone is happy. In my case that took a week or two, but certainly worth it. The support from Oliver and Keterson is absolutely A++. Be aware though that getting to know the app requires lots of testing, which does take time. But when you finally understand how it works, it should save you many many hours.

Forking Great Gifts & More

I hope this helps someone. Support here is non existant and you can actually get better results with the free shopify amazon linked app. For the almost $400 per year you would expect a seamless and polished product. This is far from that.

Caroline's Wild Horses

Terrible it does not work and their support is rubbish- do not waste your time, this is app will not update your products

January 26, 2021

Since this App is working well as we can see in the other reviews, we are sorry that it doesn't fit your needs.

Super Heroes Warehouse

This app is fantastic. Even better is the support. This app works with almost every single Amazon requirement. It does need spending a lot of time on it to fit it to all your business needs such as mapping your products categories, attributes, etc... but that is because Amazon is not a simple platform and not a problem of the app. However, when you have things ready in the app, it will save you lots of time. The key is patience and set everything up as soon as possible at beginning so you can see it working and help your business. It works very well and any problem you might face, the support is always there to fix it or help you. We are very satisfied and we will be trusting this app for the foreseeable future.

Store Wolf

I've used a lot of apps to get our products on various marketplaces, this is by far hands down the best. It's easy to use, great dashboards, and it's extremely flexible.

Wellness Lab®

Really good app especially for merchant fulfilled fbm orders on amazon! Highly recommended, we're yet to trial it for fba orders.

www.cronstores.com

This app upload product from shopify to Amazon so quick, I have about 15000 and only takes about 3 days and all the product is on Amazon. and sync order, tracking number etc...also have a great customer service. Great team which help you, whenever you need help.thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5