3.2
April 25, 2023

Do not waste your time and money with this app! Bad service and no help. Wasted 3 months trying to work with their support and even paid money to have them set it up for us, and finally, we gave up and switched to another app.

Mojito Collection
Over 1 year using the app
March 8, 2023

Cost me HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars this past Q4. Syncing went off, didn't import orders and customer support made a pop up banner that apologized for this issue rather than ever contacting me. Biggest piece of crap app and support I've dealt with in 15 years of using shopify.

Goat Guns
About 1 year using the app
March 25, 2023

They must be building this app on the fly. Customer service is very non responsive and every time there has been a fix something else goes wrong. App will not even load anymore to pull orders. Uninstalling and looking for something that is reliable.

KennedyTodd
4 months using the app
April 20, 2023

Je cherchais une application pour synchroniser mes produits de Shopify à Amazon. Au début, c'est un peu difficile de tout comprendre mais ce que j'apprécie c'est l'aide que j'ai reçu pour installer mes produits et les synchroniser. Je recommande, de plus parce que l'application est gratuite et que l'on paye que quand on vends !

Artistebonheur
France
7 days using the app
September 22, 2023

sempre piena di bug e malfunzionamenti con la sincronizzazione...da 1 anno e mezzo.

Massive Music Store
Italy
Almost 2 years using the app
February 17, 2024

Ok

UDM Beauty
Edited May 28, 2020

I can't confirm the experience Kirana und Red Star had. The app works fine for us. It is much simpler than others I have tested. I had contact to the developer and he extended the logic for the inventory rules which I really appreciate. I plan to stay with the app as long as Amazon.de is not officially supported by Shopify.

HORST
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
Feed.Biz replied May 30, 2020

Thank you a lot for your review, it has been a great pleasure to assist you. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

April 6, 2020

A great app for synchronizing products, orders etc. from Shopify to Amazon.

And Olivier does a wonderful job, in case you should have questions.

Thanks a lot! :)

Joya Shop EU
Germany
September 13, 2020

It's very easy to set up the app and connect our Amazon account with shopify. The support team was very helpful and the app works very well.

JemJem
October 10, 2021

Great app, does everything you need to connect your store to amazon. Very straightforward and easy to use once you understand it. Support is great too.

Manchester Factory
Feed.Biz replied October 10, 2021

We were both thinking nobody works on Sunday and we talked, funny. I'm glad you appreciate the comprehensivity, which could be complex sometimes, of our App. Do not hesitate anytime, even on Sunday :)