Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

FITNÈ

Location Thailand

My business is primarily based in Amazon US and I have been looking for an app to integrate my Amazon FBA to Shopify. This app has everything I was looking for, easy integration, excellent customer service and onboarding process. Once there is an order in Shopify, the app send the order detail to Amazon automatically and Amazon fulfilled the shipment.

JRC Components

Location Ireland

This app has cost my company hundreds if not thousands of €. While their customer support (Keterson) does his best to help, it is beyond hopeless when he is trying to help you with a program which is completely broken. For the past 6 weeks now orders import to shopify spontaneously. I have contacted support endlessly to no avail, just told they're doing updates, which is highly unacceptable on any live app. Sometimes orders don't import, it means orders on Amazon don't get shipped on time and badly affect our account health. Sometimes orders import days / weeks later, after the order has already been manually imported. Its impossible for staff to know this and so they go ahead and pack a duplicate order. I would advise anybody against using it if there is any other program out there whatsoever which can do similar functions, inevitably you will find this app is far, far more expensive when you have accounted for the mess it leaves your business in.

August 26, 2022

Dear JRC Components,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project.
Please believe we are doing everything in our power to solve your issues and allow us a live integration session to make sure that you can access successfully and that all your requirements are met and can be exported.
We remain at your disposal.

EGO STOCKHOLM

Location Sweden

I installed Amazon integration plus to connect my Shopify store to my Amazon , at first it looked complicated but after a one- on- one training I got from Keterson , It was quite easy to understand it and work with it , the App is excellent and connects the the Shopify inventory to Amazon while adjusting and filling up all the necessary fields on Amazon in order to support the requirements from Amazon’s side . The support I got from Keterson was awesome, he gave me an excellent on boarding training and afterwards kept in touch and helped in solving some issues that I encountered. In General i recommend this app for anyone who wants to have a simple way to export their Shopify to Amazon - since Amazon’s requirements are complicated and the listing process on Amazon is somewhat frustrating , the close support I from Keterson had gave me the ability to list on Amazon fast and almost without errors - thank you Keterson !

July 15, 2022

Dear Ego Stockholm,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to know that it has been helpful for the development of your project.
We forward your opinion to Keterson, who will be delighted to take note of your satisfaction.
We would like to thank you again and please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Good day to you,

PPE Tech

Location Australia

I used this App to sell Australia-made masks and the support and account team always assisted us with issues quickly and easy to communicate for troubleshooting.

July 15, 2022

Dear PPE Tech,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our quality of service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient.

Topbright Animation Corporation

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have tried many apps and this one is the best one so far. It's cheaper than the others, and you can connect multiples accounts with different sellers' accounts. It can automatically update inventory stocks and update shipping information. The app has a very good users interface, even though it's hard to understand at first. The developers are always ready to answer all your questions and even have live meetings with you to guide you through everything step by step. One thing they could add: The shipping rates should be synced from Amazon FBA and need to setup manually right now.

July 13, 2022

Dear Topbright Animation Corporation,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We value our clients' feedback and we thank you for taking time to let us know.
Our customer service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient. We forward your review to our developers and support, who will be delighted to take note of your satisfaction.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.
Please feel free to contact us, should you have any questions.
Best regards

Pride.Direct

Location Germany

Simply doesn't work for me - I get access denied. Happy to change the review once the app is actually working.

July 11, 2022

Dear Pride.Direct,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
Please feel free to get back to us and allow us a live integration session to make sure that you can access successfully and that all your requirements are met and can be exported.
We remain at your disposal.

OSIM Europe

Location Singapore

It's great! It is user -frendly and effective. The customer service is great and helpful. Will continue use it!

June 20, 2022

Dear OSIM Europe

HEJ!

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to install and use, we are synchronizing Orders and Inventory. Good and fast customer service.

Dear HEJ!,

Hair Divine

The app is working perfectly and the customer service has been excellent helping me setting it up. Very happy customer.

Dear Hair Divine,

Foxtrot Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This application is good to fetch amazon orders into shopify.
However it can't sync orders' shipping status from shopify to amazon.
I still need to fill the tracking number in the amazon dashboard manually.
Need some help!

Dear Foxtrot Store,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
We do online onboarding sessions for you to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and they are all activated on your account.
We invite you to contact us by email : ***support.amazon-app@common-services.com***.
We hope to hear from you soon.