Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Noorhero

Location Italy

The App works very well, and support is great!
The best thing is that it saves you hundreds of hours of work.

May 13, 2022

GG Equine Canada

Customer support is fantastic and so far the app has been very easy to use! Anytime I have questions about setup or logistics, the support group has been responsive and informative.

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our quality of service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient.

Frenchnightmareparis

Location France

j'ai eu un soucis avec mon intégration amazon/shopify mais heureusement que Keterson était la pour nous guider... merci beaucoup

Bonjour,

Nous vous remercions pour votre avis.
Notre service client est une de nos priorités et nous sommes ravis de savoir que celui-ci a pu vous aider dans le développement de votre projet.
Nous transmettons à Keterson votre avis, qui sera enchanté de prendre connaissance de votre satisfaction.
Merci encore et n'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez la moindre question.
Bonne journée à vous,

Paris House Of Beauty

I reached out to support 3 times for help with the integration and features of the app, i received no response whatsoever. I tried uploading my products but it wouldn't upload therefore none of them went to amazon.

May 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.
Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
After checking the emails you had with the support, I can see that you received an answer to each request you did within 24 hours. We invite you to check in your spam folders of your email.
Our customer service have also offered to you the possibility to do online onboarding sessions for you to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and they are all activated on your account.
We would be pleased to organize this with you, if you would like to reinstall the app.
Please feel free to contact us back. Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project of selling on Amazon.
We hope to hear from you soon.

YOLOMOJO

Location Singapore

This App is amazing! Been using it for more than a year and their support is TOP NOTCH! Highly recommended!

Moda Mare Positano

Location Italy

The app andd customer service is super. Simply i schedule a meeting for integration and recive a great support for start to send product on amazon.
The app is very fast and simple when you understand the basic of amazon

VIP Extensions

I am very happy with the services and the process to sync the products from Shopify to Amazon is super easy it saves me a lot of time list my thousands of products quickly.

May 11, 2022

Rinagym Poland

Location Poland

very good support, the app works great, I give five stars for the quick help. I use it to sync all European Amazon markets

May 10, 2022

Approved Vitamins

This app is amazing and it does everything i need to run my business successfully via shopify on Amazon, Including Pricing and inventory stock level management and order fulfilment with the valid tracking - I have had no issues at all and it was a very easy and clear process to onboard and get it going. The best bit is the customer support is very responsive which is a massive pleasure now days and they are really looking to help out to the best of their ability. WOULD MOST DEFENITELY RECOMMEND!!!

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project and we do our best to offer you the best service quality.

Quality service agent
Common Services

HBBkit

The support was very accessible and useful to a person new to dropshipping. I highly recommend using this company to get started.

May 5, 2022