Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Frio Ice Chests

I met with Keterson Navarre on Google meet. Keterson was very helpful in explaining how to exporting items. He was also very patient and took his time. I am very happy with my call today and will not hesitate to meet with Keterson again.

brows by bossy

App is completely glitchy/unpredictable and customer service is MIA - I have had no Amazon orders come through for 24 hours now and I've only received one response back from customer service over the last 12 hours in which they only asked for more details when my first request was plenty detailed that NOTHING is working. I'd give 1/2 a star if I could, customer service is literally nowhere to be found and it looks like we're going to be penalized by Amazon for not fulfilling order orders in time - because we pay for an app that doesn't work. Going into day 2 of not being able to fulfill our orders. SUPER COOL!

MÖMÖ.de

Great app, great customer service. We use the app in multiple stores and had some feature requests that had been implemented very quickly.

Pearl Key

I use this app to sync inventory and orders between Shopify and Amazon and it seems to be working well so far.

Madre Tierra®

Ein echt guter und schneller Support. Es wurde sehr gut auf mein Problem reagiert. Da ich für die Anbindung an Amazon meinen Amazon Account von Einzelverkäufer auf Premium hätte ändern müssen und das für mich derzeit aber nicht in Frage kommt, wollte ich mein Abo bei Amazon Integration Plus kündigen. Das wurde direkt angenommen und es fielen keinerlei Kosten an. Gerne komme ich wieder zurück sobald ich mit Amazon Premium Shop verkaufen werde.

BorderPrint

So far so good. After learning how to use this app with the help of their awesome support I'm starting to see how much of an advantage this is to sync it to my existing Shopify store. It saves me so much time! Thank you :)

D'gees Services

Excellent Service, i am very impressed with the app. I was able to import my product. I like the app. I recommend everyone to use the app

raiseacup.coffee

The real difference here is the customer support team. All of our technical questions were resolved in a timely manner and most importantly they were resolved the first time. Amazon is difficult to understand and I don't think we could have launched without this app and team.

Playoffside.com

The app does what it is supposed to do. So 5 star for that. It also has many features to help the merchant work smoothly with Amazon. Issues have arisen in terms of timing in the orders and therefore not organised etc, but the support team is fast and efficient. So another 5 star for that. We have been with the app for now 5 months and overall very satisfied and pleased. So another 5 star for that. The only thing i would say is it could be a little cheaper as when you sell small items you do need a certain volume to cover the costs (app subscription fees, amazon subscriptions fees, amazon commissions, amazon refunds (which are high vs our online store), etc)... but overall this is a detail and the app is well worth it! If something it should be amazon which should lower their fees ;) Thank you guys! Keep up the good work and looking forward to continue growing strong together! Arturo & playoffside.com team

Donda Cycling

This app is great to use and the customer service is fantastic! I would highly recommend. Keterson jumped on a call and gave a great tutorial on how to use it!