Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus | Reviews

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Manchester Factory

Great app, does everything you need to connect your store to amazon. Very straightforward and easy to use once you understand it. Support is great too.

October 10, 2021

We were both thinking nobody works on Sunday and we talked, funny. I'm glad you appreciate the comprehensivity, which could be complex sometimes, of our App. Do not hesitate anytime, even on Sunday :)

Holistic Oils

So far it's great! It imports my Amazon MFN orders perfectly. Thanks for all of the helpful customer service too.

October 10, 2021

It sounds great to have positive feedback when we are thinking that the worse happens! I mean, we can always share, help, improve. Thanks for this nice feedback and talk to you soon!

Momentum Watches

Olivier at Amazon Integration Plus is very helpful at ensuring your integration is a success. He helped walk us through the set up process, as well as troubleshoot and answer and questions or concerns we had.

October 10, 2021

Thanks a lot for your message, the is always a pleasure to assist merchants like you, having a beautiful and well-structured catalog. Come back to us with any questions or concerns anytime. Best ;)

Litt Industries

Best Amazon App for a Shopify Integration. It just works and works well! We can sync all amazon orders into our usual shipping workflow through Shopify, which is exactly the solution we needed. Set up was a breeze and after using it for over a month I would definitely recommend it to others. The front end may not look as streamlined as some of the others (I think I've tried them all at this point.) But Codisto and one other had severe issues during setup and we could never get them working properly even after talking to support.

October 6, 2021

We really do appreciate your nice review, in addition, we were surprised you never inquired about our support, in general, reviews are only based on support! Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Qi Mushrooms

Had some issues with getting set up but their support, especially by Keterson, has been phenomenal. Keterson helped with all the technical issues and got our listings listed. After trying several Amazon apps, we're super happy to have found Amazon Integration Plus!

October 6, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, such a good review is really a motivation factor for us, we really do appreciate it. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Keterson.

Boxset and Chill

Extremely poor. Endless issues and support and not helpful. Even after we deleted the app Amazon are saying that they're somehow sending through feeds.

Direct Chems

Great help provided by Marketplaces Specialist Olivier Baquet! Had a few hurdles integrating with Amazon but this app has made the process easier. Thank you.

September 25, 2021

I has been a pleasure to assist you, thanks a lot for your nice review, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Heart On My...

After several days using this product, I have not seen even one product added to my store Amazon, although its logs show that several hundred were successfully sent. When I wrote to support to ask for help resolving this (request below), here is a sample of the condescending and/or factually inaccurate statements that were made: 1. Regarding this blog post (https://blog.common-services.com/post/prestashop-ean-barcodes-and-marketplaces) with PrestaShop in the URL and making up half the content of the post: "No the topic is not about PrestaShop, this is an e-commerce topic, general." Please. Argue with your users who are asking for support. 2. In the same response to my original support request: "In paying plan, we also do provide special assistance to help you to export your products without hassle." I selected a paying plan. I have no control over being forced into a 30-day trial. I would happily pay the $19.99 fee in order to resolve the issues I'm having getting products from my Shopify store to Amazon. So I was frustrated by this statement, since I can't do anything to make time move faster. So please. Increase the frustration of the user who is asking for support. 3. In response to my follow-on request (below), "Barcodes are the sole property of GS1 company." This statement is factually untrue. GS1 is a standards board who licenses barcode prefixes to companies who can use them or license them to sellers. So please. Give inaccurate information to make your user, who is asking for support because they are frustrated, feel even more frustrated and even helpless. I purchased mine from Bar Codes Talk, who is listed as a licensee by GS1. They may or may not have acted in good faith when they issued mine to me; I am pursuing that matter separately. But this support agent's lack of support continued 4. And the straw that broke this camel's back, the support agent sent me this jaw-dropper: "Before we are talking further, could you follow the rules and the laws?" Please. Accuse a user of criminal behavior when they are (1) following the rules and the laws, (2) acting in good faith, and (3) asking you for help. Meanwhile, my questions have not been answered. - What do I need to do (beyond assigning UPC codes) to get my products to export properly to Amazon? - Why does the Scheduler tab show that products exported successfully, even though there is no change whatsoever to my inventory at Amazon? I'm completely dissatisfied and, quite frankly, incredibly angry. This product did give any value to me, and in fact, sucked up a great deal of time and energy that I could have used much more productively. My original support request:
I'm on the trial period of the Amazon app on Shopify. The record on the Actions / Scheduler tab shows warnings on every single item (7,594 of them). Because these aren't errors, they don't appear on the Feeds or Failures tab. These products are not in my inventory at Amazon, so it's like they just didn't go anywhere. What do I need to do to get these items to export properly? From my follow-up, after touching on the provider from whom I licensed my UPC codes:
Here's another mystery: the products I added UPC codes to say in the dashboard that they were successfully exported to Amazon. However, they do not appear in the dashboard at Amazon Seller Central, and the product counts have not changed. The Offer Counts on the dashboard in Shopify match the counts on Seller Central. So how do we "successfully" export 80 offers without the count increasing?

September 23, 2021

Hi Heather R. (or Hedwyg), everybody knows or should know, that the barcodes are the sole property of GS1. The barcodes you were using were the property of GS1 and the license to use them was granted to Wisconsin Trails Inc., Madison, US. I'm so sorry you have been foolish by a website that offers barcodes for cheap, unfortunately, this is a common fraud, it happens daily.

Heikn

This app is great, especially for its help service. Thank Olivier Baquet(one of amazon's marketplaces specialist) a lot!

September 23, 2021

Thanks a lot, you are really a nice person, I enjoyed sharing with you and I'm very pleased that our App fits your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Happiest Baby

We installed this app 3 days ago since Shopify's Amazon channel is being deprecated. About 25% of the Amazon orders that this app has imported into Shopfiy have been duplicated, some orders that it imported it went ahead and marked as fulfilled even though we haven't fulfilled them, SKUs aren't syncing or aren't showing up in the app even though they exist in our Amazon store. We've reached out to their support email and they initially responded after several hours but it's been more than a day now since we've gotten a follow up and we've sent multiple tickets (one for each issue we see). They haven't been able to resolve a single issue so far. It's a mess!