Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Heart On My...

After several days using this product, I have not seen even one product added to my store Amazon, although its logs show that several hundred were successfully sent. When I wrote to support to ask for help resolving this (request below), here is a sample of the condescending and/or factually inaccurate statements that were made: 1. Regarding this blog post (https://blog.common-services.com/post/prestashop-ean-barcodes-and-marketplaces) with PrestaShop in the URL and making up half the content of the post: "No the topic is not about PrestaShop, this is an e-commerce topic, general." Please. Argue with your users who are asking for support. 2. In the same response to my original support request: "In paying plan, we also do provide special assistance to help you to export your products without hassle." I selected a paying plan. I have no control over being forced into a 30-day trial. I would happily pay the $19.99 fee in order to resolve the issues I'm having getting products from my Shopify store to Amazon. So I was frustrated by this statement, since I can't do anything to make time move faster. So please. Increase the frustration of the user who is asking for support. 3. In response to my follow-on request (below), "Barcodes are the sole property of GS1 company." This statement is factually untrue. GS1 is a standards board who licenses barcode prefixes to companies who can use them or license them to sellers. So please. Give inaccurate information to make your user, who is asking for support because they are frustrated, feel even more frustrated and even helpless. I purchased mine from Bar Codes Talk, who is listed as a licensee by GS1. They may or may not have acted in good faith when they issued mine to me; I am pursuing that matter separately. But this support agent's lack of support continued 4. And the straw that broke this camel's back, the support agent sent me this jaw-dropper: "Before we are talking further, could you follow the rules and the laws?" Please. Accuse a user of criminal behavior when they are (1) following the rules and the laws, (2) acting in good faith, and (3) asking you for help. Meanwhile, my questions have not been answered. - What do I need to do (beyond assigning UPC codes) to get my products to export properly to Amazon? - Why does the Scheduler tab show that products exported successfully, even though there is no change whatsoever to my inventory at Amazon? I'm completely dissatisfied and, quite frankly, incredibly angry. This product did give any value to me, and in fact, sucked up a great deal of time and energy that I could have used much more productively. My original support request:
I'm on the trial period of the Amazon app on Shopify. The record on the Actions / Scheduler tab shows warnings on every single item (7,594 of them). Because these aren't errors, they don't appear on the Feeds or Failures tab. These products are not in my inventory at Amazon, so it's like they just didn't go anywhere. What do I need to do to get these items to export properly? From my follow-up, after touching on the provider from whom I licensed my UPC codes:
Here's another mystery: the products I added UPC codes to say in the dashboard that they were successfully exported to Amazon. However, they do not appear in the dashboard at Amazon Seller Central, and the product counts have not changed. The Offer Counts on the dashboard in Shopify match the counts on Seller Central. So how do we "successfully" export 80 offers without the count increasing?

September 23, 2021

Hi Heather R. (or Hedwyg), everybody knows or should know, that the barcodes are the sole property of GS1. The barcodes you were using were the property of GS1 and the license to use them was granted to Wisconsin Trails Inc., Madison, US. I'm so sorry you have been foolish by a website that offers barcodes for cheap, unfortunately, this is a common fraud, it happens daily.

Heikn

This app is great, especially for its help service. Thank Olivier Baquet(one of amazon's marketplaces specialist) a lot!

September 23, 2021

Thanks a lot, you are really a nice person, I enjoyed sharing with you and I'm very pleased that our App fits your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Happiest Baby

We installed this app 3 days ago since Shopify's Amazon channel is being deprecated. About 25% of the Amazon orders that this app has imported into Shopfiy have been duplicated, some orders that it imported it went ahead and marked as fulfilled even though we haven't fulfilled them, SKUs aren't syncing or aren't showing up in the app even though they exist in our Amazon store. We've reached out to their support email and they initially responded after several hours but it's been more than a day now since we've gotten a follow up and we've sent multiple tickets (one for each issue we see). They haven't been able to resolve a single issue so far. It's a mess!

DC Equestrian and Pet Ltd

Great App for Amazon integration with many features. Support team have helped us greatly with set up and provided some online training. Amazon is not the easiest to use anyways but this App is able do all your product mapping, pricing, rules and more in one place. Highly recommend.

September 23, 2021

Thanks a lot! We really enjoyed sharing with you last days, and we really appreciate your feedback, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

MIZIZI

The app is great and definitely an upgrade from any of the previous Amazon apps used in the past. Their support team, especially Keterson, is very knowledgeable, patient, & helpful. The only thing I'd say is that even with the tutorials provided to explain setup, it's still a bit difficult to do on your own. There's also A LOT of functionality so it can be overwhelming at times looking at the interface.

September 23, 2021

All the team is delighted about your review, we do appreciate it a lot, don't hesitate to come back to us anytime.

XooKool

We considered and tested several Apps to integrate our store with Amazon. This was by far the best App. It has a lot of functions to map and manage how your products are published. It also does a great job with orders and inventory management. Their support team was also great. Thanks Keterson for all your help

September 19, 2021

The popular brand which reviewed our App just before you did the same; they tried all the Apps. Thanks a lot for your appreciation, it makes us feel so good, 10 years we are working hard but, in the end, with a lot of satisfaction from both sides. Thank you so much for your outstanding comment, we do really appreciate it.

Sonia Rykiel

La meilleure interface entre Shopify et Amazon que l'on puisse imaginer. La prise en main est loin d'être simple mais de très très loin la plus simple des possibilités offertes par Amazon. Conscient de ces complications, le support est super disponible pour vous accompagner dans la prise en main, la création et la gestion de vos offres.

September 16, 2021

Bonjour, c'est un plaisir de vous assister pour votre intégration sur Amazon et nous vous remercions de tout coeur pour ce retour très positif, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment.

Ovipost

Support for this app is amazing. I don't envy the developers who have the task of making the Amazon seller channel easy to use, but these folks do as good of a job as one could expect. We had an edge-case issue connecting existing products from our Amazon account to our Shopify store. The support/tech team jumped in and implemented a fix. I'm super impressed.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your nice review and your good understanding regarding App development. It has been a pleasure to solve your issue, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Crochet Now India

Its an amazing app and it suffice my needs and great Customer Service team. Definitely worth a try. Thanks

September 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, this is a pleasure to assist you during your integration. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Nantwich Cheese

Best Amazon integration app available. Support really responsive and quick to implement new features if you need them

September 12, 2021

It has been a pleasure to implement the function you asked for, it is useful for all sellers, thanks a lot for this idea and your great feedback.