Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

East West Shop Inc

Great app to integrate Amazon with Shopify, a lot of useful features and flexibility customizing it as the business need. In addition to a great support team, answer questions with a clear an direct to the point answers and actions. Thank you!

September 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for your nice review, and don't hesitate to inquire about our support whenever you need it, it also helps to improve the solution.

MHButiken.se

This app made it really simple to start selling thousands of products on amazon. I really like it alot.

September 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for this nice review, don't hesitate to contact us anytime whether you would need to improve your export or spread your catalog to other countries.

Neverland Toys

This is a great app. I have tried other Amazon apps and they always have faults from the start. So far this is the best I've used. Customer service seems very good so far. They reply within 12 hours and give very detailed descriptions on how to integrate the app.

August 31, 2021

Thanks a lot for this nice review Mickael, this is always a pleasure to deal with you, I wish you to have good sales on Amazon, best, Oliver.

BodyJ4you

We had this app installed for a few months and it worked well until they decided to remove an option to receive inventory from FBA. Support responded that "nobody was using this option" as a reason for that. No email to let us know. Looks like our business is not valuable enough to send an email. Very unprofessional.

August 31, 2021

FBA, of course, *FBA is well supported by our App*, however, it wasn't mentioned in your support inquiry, your review is based on something that has never been asked. You also reproach us to have removed a feature that never existed and to do not communicate on this. We are sorry, we can't communicate on something that doesn't exist or never existed.

STRAPIFY

Great support once you get in touch with them and very easy to list once set up correctly. Only downside is ease of use for beginners on Amazon and manuals are a bit hard to follow

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it, regarding the manuals, we are considering this point and also invite the who have the same feeling to contact our support, it makes the experience easier and faster

The Unemployed Philosophers Guild

I had this installed for two weeks. The app does unexpected things such as updating images on Amazon listings that you've not linked by sending your Shopify images to it. It also started creating skus for things I had not selected, and listing them for sale on Amazon automatically. I had not linked Amazon Mexico, but it started creating live listings within Mexico and listing them for sale. Unexpected behavior is a death knell to an Amazon account. I had not set these things up within the app, and there were no options in the feeds panel (where it was coming from) to stop it. When I asked Olivier over support how to make these things stop, how to unlink Mexico if I have never linked it, and how to make it stop updating images, he told me that these things were not happening and I had nothing to worry about. That's when I uninstalled. I don't write a lot of reviews, but staring at the warning on my Amazon main panel that my account is in danger of being shut down because of all the Merchant Fulfilled orders I had to cancel prompted me to warn others. This app could result in a loss of your account.

August 25, 2021

We are so sorry for what happened to you, but by default, other marketplaces such as Mexico are not enabled. There are a bunch of options, including enabling or disabling the marketplaces/countries in which one your want to sell. The App is the most comprehensive fully Shopify integrated App on the App store not requiring external solutions to work.
Maybe, because of that reason, and because we didn't exchange longer about your needs, this misunderstanding happened.

RockabillyM

Great app for listing Shopify's products on all Amazon marketplaces.
The app might seem a bit complicated to newbies at first, but hey, Amazon is complicated with all its defaults. But if you deal with it a little, you also understand the clear logic behind it. The idea with the models and rules is awesome and makes listing super easy.
Had previously worked with an app from the competition, but it was nowhere near as comfortable.
The support is great too. Keterson and Olivier do a great job helping out with any problem.

August 25, 2021

As you are saying, Amazon is complicated with all its defaults, this is why we are trying to make the integration as smooth as possible. Thanks a lot for this nice and objective review, all our team really appreciate it. Hope to talk to you soon.

Italian Sprout

I'm very happy of this app and I've find awesome the support service (with Keterson) helping me to integrate my shopify e-commerce.
Patience, competence and, last but not least, being able to understand my bad English. Great job, now we look forward to making sales to further raise the level of satisfaction.
Ramon

August 20, 2021

You are right, indeed, the sales, brick & mortar or physical, whatever it is, requires patience, we are also here to try to accelerate as best as possible the Amazon catalog integrations.
Thank you very much for this review, do not hesitate to contact us again, you are welcome.

Passion Herbale Cosmétiques naturels

Really good quality service, thank you for your help Keterson Navarre ! He was always there when I need his help !

August 20, 2021

Keterson and the entire team would like to thank you very much for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time, we will be happy to assist you again.

Finnigan's Play Pen

Very Happy with the quality of service received. Olivier was great at answering all my questions and helping to integrate my shop with amazon. The Translation service was great, and I am looking forward to building my brand on Amazon. Thanks for your help guys.

August 20, 2021

We were delighted to have assisted you in the creation of your products in several languages on Amazon, and the whole team thanks you warmly for your feedback and this excellent appreciation.