Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gold Zone Jewelry

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I am really impressed with this app workflow it reduce a lot of my technical frustration. I love this app and best of luck app developer team.

November 9, 2021

Thanks you for this amazing review, we really appreciate it a lot. Do not hesitate to contact us any time. Best regards

Jax & Bard Shoes

This really is a great app, with EXCELLENT support help. My only comment is that is has a bit of a learning curve to understand how is works.

November 9, 2021

It has been a pleasure to assist you this beautiful catalog, our team is really grateful about your nice feedback, this is really appreciated. Thanks a lot for your support.

Kinky Toy Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This application connects to and synchronizes your Amazon products and sales very nicely. It is, however, a little bit complicated to set up. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I've tried many different apps to connect Shopify to Amazon, and this app is one of the best. http://www.kinkytoy.store

November 6, 2021

In fact, no, our App is not the easiest or best one, it depends on the needs.
However, I'm glad it matches well your needs, and feel free to contact us anytime, thanks a lot for your support.

TINY WILD HEARTS

Location Austria

a very complex but useful app. the support and response time is very good compared to amazon feed competitors. keterson is a very nice guy and very supportive. in my opinion 4,5 stars out of 5 (because of the support) only 4 stars because i would wish a more intuitive UI

November 6, 2021

Yes, complex and this is the goal indeed, we want to provide to merchants all that is possible. Thanks a lot for your nice review, we are here, with you, forever. Best ;)

nightrose

A great app that help's with the integration of your store onto the Amazon platform. A little difficult to navigate without a screen share tutorial but once I was shown how it works it was off to the races.

November 6, 2021

We talked internally and we are thinking the same, this App is really PRO oriented, and not user-friendly, it makes it very powerful but the side effect is it makes it complicated for the beginners or intermediates. Anyway, we really do appreciate your comments and nice review about it. Of course, feel free to contact us anytime.

Mukha Yoga

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had an issue with the feed going into Amazon. I emailed twice for support and zero response. Not good so I deleted the app not worth the hassle or excuses when they do finally answer due to a bad review. I wish Shopify would sort out the crappy apps and get rid of them if they can't handle support. - I recently did a 5 star review with godatafeed not 1 out of 5 but how would you know that?? just because I gave a negative review you think stalking a woman is cool, really concerned here??
11/06/21 -Again you have not listened, instead you have been stalking me and as I explained as a woman it makes me uncomfortable. Now you accuse me of lying as a redirect, if you feel I lied take a look at the review https://apps.shopify.com/godatafeed?surface_detail=godatafeed&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_position=4&surface_type=search#reviews
You need to understand something - people have a right to write a review from their experience, You could have asked these follow up questions "how can we help", "what can we do to improve your experience", instead you took it upon yourself to stalk me out, then after accusing me of being a lier you wrote me an email, your kidding right?? this is not good behavior and not coming from a place where there is opportunity for mutual understanding and respect.

November 6, 2021

We are client-oriented, however, you are lying. I have one piece of evidence; on pasteboard the file CDhV7hvwgbpJ.png shows up you put 1 star review to Godatafeed. In fact, Codisto, Cedcommerce, Godatafeed, etc. are not competitors but our colleagues, we need them, we do need our clients as well. In my opinion your review is useless and worse than this; we can't hire more people because this rating decreased our popularity.
In short, we do love our clients and colleagues/competitors.

MAAREE

Keterson was SOOOO helpful! Thank you so much for helping me set up such a difficult and complicated configuration. I just hope you can also process refunds soon too! (Hurry up Amazon!)

Golftini

Just what we needed. Connects our shopify inventory with Amazon and allows us to build listings out all within. Also has buffers on inventory so we don't accidentally oversell anything. Their team is very responsive and even took an hour call with us to make sure we were comfortable using the app.

October 26, 2021

You have an excellent and well-structured catalog, it has been a pleasure to exchange with you, don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we can continue to improve your imports and exports.

Woodchucks Wood

I haven't found a way to import all of my Amazon orders, in one single swoop, but their support was very responsive, and they are working on this issue diligently. All good for now. I'll report back here, if "page by page" continues to be the only way to import orders from AZ....but for now, the app seems to be doing what it should.

October 26, 2021

We understand that sometimes migrations from one App to another are difficult, and we really appreciate that you understand that. Thank you for this note, if our solution is not perfect, this note is a real motivation to make it evolve. Your feedback has helped us a lot. Please feel free to contact us at any time.

Mille Teintes : Le meilleur de la Peinture en ligne

Location France

Une petite note pour de grands résultats ?
Mettre ses produits en ligne sur Amazon est plus compliqué qu'il n'y paraît. C'est donc important d'être accompagné par des professionnels qui ont une haute idée de la satisfaction client, ils se plient en 4 pour y parvenir.
J'apprécie et je le fais savoir même si tout est perfectible.
5 étoiles donc pour encourager cette attitude.

October 26, 2021

Merci pour cette note, c'est très apprécié, nous apprécions aussi de travailler avec un marchand qui comprends la complexité imposée par Amazon et ce que nous essayons de faire pour simplifier les processus. N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment.