Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

VIP Extensions

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am very happy with the services and the process to sync the products from Shopify to Amazon is super easy it saves me a lot of time list my thousands of products quickly.

May 11, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.

Quality agent

Rinagym Poland

Location Poland

very good support, the app works great, I give five stars for the quick help. I use it to sync all European Amazon markets

May 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Our quality of service is one of our priorities and we are glad to see that it is efficient.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Kind regards,

Quality agent

Approved Vitamins

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing and it does everything i need to run my business successfully via shopify on Amazon, Including Pricing and inventory stock level management and order fulfilment with the valid tracking - I have had no issues at all and it was a very easy and clear process to onboard and get it going. The best bit is the customer support is very responsive which is a massive pleasure now days and they are really looking to help out to the best of their ability. WOULD MOST DEFENITELY RECOMMEND!!!

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project and we do our best to offer you the best service quality.

Quality service agent

HBBkit

The support was very accessible and useful to a person new to dropshipping. I highly recommend using this company to get started.

May 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It is a pleasure to accompany you in the development of your project.

Quality service agent

YardSaleCGT

Difficult to use. Excessive settings. Poor Design. Slow Customer service. Definitely not proving to be of any value. Cost are rising and this app just makes it more difficult and expensive. I have hundreds of Items I have tried to sync and have 12 items listed. Those are only there because I had to Talk to Amazon directly. I am very disappointed...

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

The Amazon app is a very complete solution, enabling you to deal with your seller account in the best possible way. That's the reason this app needs a lot of information from you in order to implement all the possibilities.
Most of our pro sellers love this app and have set-up a catalog and all of the information was approved on the Amazon side. The app connects your product information, stock levels, orders etc... but this information is stricly based upon Amazon approval.
Please feel free to get back to us and allow us a live integration session to make sure that all your requirements are met and can be exported. Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project.

That Funky Water

It took me forever to get this app up and running. The support was a joke. I had to google and follow instructions outside of this app. Horrible!!!

May 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

After checking the emails you had with the support, I can see that you completed all the steps that were requested to open your seller account.

Our support following your feedback asked you what could be done better to ensure a better service quality.

Please feel free to contact us back. Your feedback is very important to us ; be sure that our quality of service is one of our priorities to accompany you in your project.
We do online onboarding sessions for you to make sure you fully use all the features of the app and they are all activated on your account.
We hope to hear from you soon.

Common Services

Creative Pet Alliance (UK) Ltd.

I asked the company to explain to me why they wanted so much view / edit access to my Amazon account, including edit access to financial and customer comms data, they would not give me a reason. To me this is a massive red flag and I deleted the app to protect my Amazon account.

Good afternoon,

We are very sorry to read that our support didn't fill your expectations.

Following your different requests, we did our best to give you as many details as possible. Our company has been audited to fulfill all security requirements from AMAZON and SHOPIFY and you can be assured your client data is fully safe and protected us otherwise we could not be in business.

The Amazon app is a very complete solution, enabling you to deal your seller account the best. That's the reason this app needs a lot of information from you in order to implement all the possibilities.

Regarding the email you sent to us, you are looking after an inventory tracking app. We can provide to you an app suitable to your needs.

Please feel free to contact us back so as we would be able to arrange a call meeting to determine the best solution for you.

Black Sheep Wools

Time spent using app About 1 month

A great way of cutting through the confusion of Amazon. We've recently signed up and I've had an onboarding session with Keterson. Looks good and looking forward to getting many more products listed.

Glacier Tek

Time spent using app About 1 year

We've had this app installed for a little over a year, and have had no issues with our current configuration. I am about to start in on some enhancements that go beyond what the initial contractor set up. I had a 30 minute onboarding session, and I was very impressed with the customer service rep's knowledge and understanding. I'm looking forward to discovering what the tool can provide.

Les Copains Gourmands

Location France

Excellente application, répond entièrement à mes besoins. Service client au top, très réactif et d'une aide précieuse pour configurer l'application quand on est novice. Je recommande vivement.