Amazon by CedCommerce

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 9, 2022

This was the best customer service I have ever got!! I needed help loading my products and this team helped me perfectly

Fluke Apparel Co.
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 9, 2022

Quick and accurate assistance from the support team. Always available and kind.
We solved with them our mapping issues to correctly upload our inventory on Amazon.

To Be Outlet
Italy
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 8, 2022

Easy to understand and link products to Amazon. Support showed me step by step how to change each attribute and fix errors. The support team was very helpful and was available for immediate help.

Kono Store
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 8, 2022

I used the chat service since I had some error messages when uploading products and I was connected via Google Meet and was guided step by step on how to correctly input the information to correct the issues.

Prisfit
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 8, 2022

When I was having trouble getting products to upload, a tech person set up a Google Meet with me and showed me how to fix things during a screen share. VERY helpful!

Inspired Indigo | Innovative Invitations | Artisan Gifts
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 8, 2022

La aplicación entrega lo que promete, integra tu tienda de Shopify con Amazon de manear coordinada y sencilla, y el equipo de soporte responde con compromiso.

London Tie Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 8, 2022

The guys are super helpful - had a few issues with the setups but the support responds quickly to queries, I'm not there yet but hopefully will have things sorted soon.

Fetlox
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 7, 2022

Their support help is brilliant. Anytime I'm having issues, they jump on a video call to help resolve them

caravansparesandrepairs
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 7, 2022

The best app. I received quality help from the representative. He helped through the entire process. I really enjoyed finally getting my generic brand registered.
Looking forward to selling my products on Amazon Marketplace. So excited about using this very useful app Amazon CedCommerce. This app is absolutely amazing. If I could give it 10 stars I would. I highly recommend it to anyone just starting out. Very user-friendly. Thank you, Amazon by CedCommerce. This app saved my day and saved my business I was about to give up but then Amazon By CedCommerce came to the rescue!! Look no further this is the app to use.

valor-coutures
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 6, 2022

I have been using this app for a few weeks to slowly start listing some of our products on Amazon. It took a little getting used too but it gets easier the more you use it. If I get stuck I just open the chat and ask a question, there is always someone ready and willing to help.

Trax Marketplace