Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

eShopperazzi.com

Abhipraya was very helpful & efficient. He guided me to the process step by step. Excellent customer service! Definitely Recommend this app!

Thanks for your eShopperazzi.com,

You are much appreciated! It's worth considering your program's experience as we always focus on reducing manual efforts to provide our clients' best experience.

We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client. Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every conceivable manner.
Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.
Team CedCommerce!

Sunbeltgifts

Support was very helpful in solving our SKU mapping issues. if it works like the other CED commerce apps then we are looking forward to using it.

February 18, 2022

Much obliged to you, Sunbeltgifts.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected...

XIVI

Helpful round the clock, responsive and helped fix issues! They simplified setting up my amazon account and went above and beyond!

February 18, 2022

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

BB's Secret Boutique

I just uploaded the app and am in the process of synching all of my products. I've been on Tech support for over an hour now getting some things figured out. It's not as bad as it sounds, I'm just not computer literate, which is probably not the best thing when you are running an online business. Hahaha. Yogesh is absolutely the best!!! He has been very patient and kind with me and never once made me feel rushed or stupid. Thank you for everything! Fingers crossed that everything works smoothly from here on out.

Greetings BB's Secret Boutique,

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the Amazon account also assists you in getting more & more sales on marketplaces.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Team CedCommerce!!

enchantednecklace

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer Service was excellent. If you have any questions they will help you right away. I Recommend CedCommerce.

Hello, Enchantednecklace,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Lola closet

Time spent using app 14 minutes

The customer support was amazing, app is a most have on your store. I will definitely recommend this app

March 2, 2022

Thank you, Lola Closet, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system to explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

HightFi

Location Ireland

Great service instant replay absolutely pleasure working with them. Will recommend this app to other users as its easy.

March 2, 2022

Thank you, HightFi, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!
Team CedCommerce!!

Trimita

Location Netherlands

The team helped me well and connected to me and solve the problem. I easily integrated it and started to link and upload my products.

Stay Connected!

Modasì Youth

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

IT'S A GREAT APP. And the help support team is great! I've been followed step by step by Shubhi, a super patient and professional lady. Definitely recommended

Anarko

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using Amazon by CedCommerce for quite some time now, and I have to admit that it is the best integration with most of the field are autocompleted with amazon suggested values. Also they reply immediately on the chat and help you fix your problems

Hello Anarko,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app very well.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you.

Thanks!