4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to seamlessly add Amazon products to Shopify stores, making it ideal for Amazon affiliates. Many praise its user-friendly interface, efficient performance, and responsive customer service. Features like automatic price syncing and product information editing are appreciated. Merchants note that the app helps diversify product offerings, increase revenue, and enhance store professionalism.

October 13, 2017

Great App, Works like a CHARM.

Easy Navigation

Trade Stain
December 19, 2017

Leave a Review For a Good Backlink From Shopify to improve your SEO they say to encourage a review. Clever and educational. I wonder how well it helps, but none the less, I love the approach. It's also one of the best reposting apps for both affiliates and dropshippers out there. It's a true diamond in the rough! Personaldevdating.com

Personal Dev Dating
July 12, 2020

I love the idea of this but it just doesn't handle variants very well unless I am missing something obvious. I am on the Gold plan and it will not allow me to import any clothing item variants/sizes, the result of which is customers are stuck selecting one random size. Please fix, this app has a ton of potential!

Persona
Thalia replied July 20, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

We have addressed the variant issue in a separate email to you. You are eligible for Amazon affiliate commissions for any variants user purchase, not just the ones you promote on Shopify.

Thank you for trusting Spreadr and we're glad that you continue to use the app.

Edited April 14, 2020

It is great . I enjoy how this app Work. I will be searching for more products on Amazon . Easy to import products ,

FitnesAlfaBetaGama
Mexico
March 15, 2018

"so far the process is a no brainer.so easy a caveman can do it".

Wades Intimates
April 18, 2023

I would like to thank the support team at Spreadr, having a limited amount of computer savvy, they answered my multiple requests for help and all within a blink of an eye!
Thanks again!

THE KYDZ SHOP
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

November 5, 2018

using this to launch amazon products to my store. really liking it. help was great when i initially had trouble. very easy once set up. great communication and help from spreadr folks. thank you!

Attic Closet
November 9, 2022

How to set up FREE plan? The app ask to confirm 5$ purchase.Please advise.Thank you................

The Baby shop Georgia
Georgia
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

December 16, 2017

Very easy to setup, after 2 hours my store with hundreds of products was online. I very highly recommend to use at least the pro version for only 10 dollar per month to have automated price syncs! Well done!

Coolnees
28 days using the app
December 18, 2017

I think thats a great app for and amazon affiliate program for all people who are big fan of affiliate marketing there is some little bugg but the app is running still fine and i like the way that its set up with amazon link

Jordys House