Reviews (1,652)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to seamlessly add Amazon products to Shopify stores, making it ideal for Amazon affiliates. Many praise its user-friendly interface, efficient performance, and responsive customer service. Features like automatic price syncing and product information editing are appreciated. Merchants note that the app helps diversify product offerings, increase revenue, and enhance store professionalism.

August 13, 2023

I absolutely love this app, when I tell you that adding amazon products to my store has never been easier, I mean every word of that. This app is built for tech-challenged individuals like me and I am so happy that I decided to try it out.

I had one issue, I could not find the PRODUCT.TEMPLETE.LIQUID (I use the Dawn Theme) Once you're on the app you'll see what I mean, anyway I simply raised a ticket request, and the response time was great, they handled the integration themselves and I am off and running.

If you market Amazon products I definitely recommend this app. Take good care
Carla

It's A Great Gift
24 days using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

May 9, 2018

This app makes it very easy to use when importing products from my amazon affiliate account to post product on my site... Glad I discovered this app...

Adventuresupplyunlimited
August 29, 2017

lets see what happens just downloaded this app

Toddler Supply
December 3, 2017

Easy to use interface. It was hard to understand at first but once you realize you have two routes to go with this app, everything else becomes quite simple. 1.) link products from your store to amazon and let amazon do all the work and pay you commission. 2.) upcharge items and buy it yourself from amazon and ship to the buyers address.

Sporehunters
April 14, 2023

Best App in my life app.I love this App and recommended to everyone to install it who are running websites.

megamart
Pakistan
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

March 29, 2023

nice , easy , sheep , nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

PARTY STARTER ESSENTIALS FOR EVERY PARTY STORE
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

June 27, 2017

amazing! so easy to navigate through the directions were so simple it made my experience amazing and super easy thank you spredr!

Your Own Little Touch
April 10, 2020

I played around with other apps to integrate my Shopify store with Amazon. Yours was the only one that does what you say it does. Spreadr is easy and fast to install. I was up and running in 20 minutes and already have 8 new products in my store. Thanks!

Cerveceria Crazy Moon
Mexico
October 16, 2017

Very easy to use. I highly recommend it.

She Yogic
February 21, 2020

I use the app for Amazon imports and it's fantastic. It is so seamless with clear directions. I also like the fuctionality and simplicity. Thank you very much!

ExtensionsTruth