4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying the addition of Amazon products to their stores, with features like 24-hour price syncing and easy product integration. They praise its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration. The responsive customer service is also commended. The app offers various packages to suit different needs and budgets, and allows for earning commissions from Amazon Associate's accounts. It's also noted for its value for money.

May 21, 2020

La meilleur appli et la plus sûr pour l'importation de produit Amazon, pas de problème de AW, on se casse pas la tête , c'est top et fiable !!

AREAE
France
May 16, 2018

I like this app. I have a cell phone and cell phone related accessories store and thing that I didn't have much of on my store was cell phones until I installed this app. Now I have some nice cell phones and a bunch of other nice products.

Cellphone Affinity
January 22, 2018

This app had great directions to set up and use. Importing products is a breeze and a great way to expand my store catalog which will hopefully create a new stream for revenue

Pookie And Pri
December 4, 2017

Fantastic app ! very straight forward and super simple to install and use . Good Work Guy's ...

Irated
May 14, 2019

Using this app to add products onto your Shopify store is super easy and it helps out a lot when creating a good looking site!

Sonare Audio
Estonia
July 21, 2019

I use this app strictly to populate my website with products and it is BY FAR the best, quickest and MOST THOROUGH in terms of the information it migrates to Shopify. A+++++ and ***** (Five Stars) Now, when it comes time to update prices, we'll see if it can live up to its reputation that it has earned so far!! Either way, I'm cancelling my other importer app IMMEDIATELY now that I've found this one. GREAT JOB GUYS! Keep up the good work!

Mid-Atlantic RV Wholesalers
Edited June 2, 2018

Excellent application, easy to setup and use within minutes

Cruagh Farm
Ireland
July 7, 2018

Loving this app! Does exactly what I needed for my business to thrive

Timeless Health Beauty
June 20, 2017

I like this app. It works great!” or “This app really helps to increase our sales.”

Coffee Lovers Market
Croatia
June 19, 2017

A very helpful app!

Makes everything much faster and easier.

100% Recommended