4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface that allows seamless addition of Amazon products to their stores, making it a valuable tool for Amazon Associates. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. The app offers simple setup, daily price syncing for accuracy, and product information customization. It caters to various needs and budgets with different plans. Merchants report that it helps diversify their product range without inventory management hassles, potentially increasing revenue.

July 21, 2019

I use this app strictly to populate my website with products and it is BY FAR the best, quickest and MOST THOROUGH in terms of the information it migrates to Shopify. A+++++ and ***** (Five Stars) Now, when it comes time to update prices, we'll see if it can live up to its reputation that it has earned so far!! Either way, I'm cancelling my other importer app IMMEDIATELY now that I've found this one. GREAT JOB GUYS! Keep up the good work!

Mid-Atlantic RV Wholesalers
October 29, 2017

great service creative and 5 star

Dirtcheaptobacco
July 7, 2018

Loving this app! Does exactly what I needed for my business to thrive

Timeless Health Beauty
June 20, 2017

I like this app. It works great!” or “This app really helps to increase our sales.”

Coffee Lovers Market
Croatia
June 19, 2017

A very helpful app!

Makes everything much faster and easier.

100% Recommended

Shivoo Co
Türkiye
October 3, 2017

Awesome app.Truly helps!!!! Thank you!

The West Bay Super Store
March 19, 2018

Application fonctionnement correctement et l'abonnement mensuel est plus que raisonnable

Produits Discounts
France
June 3, 2018

This is a great app! Made it very easy to import current Amazon listings into my Shopify store!

Mod Provisions
August 22, 2018

Importing products from Amazon is 1-click. Great App. Highly Recommend!

Pops Online Products
November 20, 2017

This app is wonderful! My Shopify site is primarily based around the Amazon affiliate program, so having Spreadr is an absolute must. It makes importing products FAST and EASY. Not to mention the support is incredible. Went out of his way to customize some code for me and did it in a timely manner.

Thank you Spreadr!